380

Song Wanqiu's face was flushed, obviously angry, but in the eyes of the man, it was a peach blossom and very touching, which made him even more contemplative.

This woman is the most beautiful one he has ever seen in reality. She is more prettier than many female celebrities. It's a pity to be a clerk here. She shouldn't waste time here. It's better to let him marry home and be his wife. Give birth to children, so as to give full play to the value of women!

His salivating expression made Song Wanqiu feel sick, and she said displeasedly, "Please leave."

The man smiled casually, "Leave? I am a guest. Didn't you hear that the customer is God? With your attitude, can I complain to your boss?"

Song Wanqiu's voice turned cold, and she repeated, "Please leave!"

"What if I just won't leave? I'll stay here and wait until you close the door before leaving." The man said, leaning closer, staring at Song Wanqiu's face, looking left and right, and said in a low voice, "Or, do you make a price?"

Song Wanqiu suddenly felt insulted, and was about to speak, when he suddenly saw the child coming in. She was stunned. She hadn't recovered yet, Rong Si had already picked up a thick book placed on the decorative cabinet in the store, and smashed it at the man without saying a word!

"Ah!" The man was caught off guard and hit his head, grinning in pain.

"Who the f*ck smashed me?" The man held his head and looked angrily. He saw the room behind at a glance, "Well, you stinky boy, I think you are impatient!"

Rong Xi looked at him without weakness, his eyes full of disgust, as if he was looking at a bug.

The man became even more annoyed in an instant, this kid was only a few years old, and he didn't even look at him. He turned to face Rong Si, and pointed at him and asked, "Smelly boy, did you hit me just now? Did you?!"

Fearing that he would hurt the child, Song Wanqiu rushed out from behind the counter, stretched out her hand to protect Rong Fu in her arms, and then said to the man, "You are not welcome here, you can go!"

The man saw that Rong Si had something to do with her, maybe it was her son. How could such a young and beautiful woman marry early, and his son is so old, he thought she was not married yet!

Caused him to look forward to a game in vain.

The man's attitude became worse and worse, and he said arrogantly: "Go? Ha, if it was just now, maybe you just said a few words to Lao Tzu, Lao Tzu will give you some face. But now, Lao Tzu is not leaving!"

There was too much movement here, and the customers in the store looked over, Song Weiqiu's face turned pale and red, "If you don't leave, I will call the police."

The man seemed to be not afraid at all, and laughed disdainfully, "Call the police? Yes, you can report, I'll see what can be done to me?"

Seeing him owe a beating, Rong Si said in a cold voice, "Go away."

"Huh? What do you kid say? You actually told me to go? You don't see what you are! I punch you and you can cry for a long time!"

The man cursed, suddenly stretched out his hand, and rudely pulled him out of Song Wanqiu's arms. Rong Si bit his arm fiercely, like a little wolf pup who only exhausted all his strength to bite!

"Hiss!" The man took a deep breath.

Unexpectedly, he would bite himself, and his other hand grabbed his hair abruptly and threw him out. Rong Si fell against the cabinet beside him, hitting his forehead.