386

She opened her eyes wide in disbelief, pointed at him and Su Jiu and said, "You, are you Su Shengjing? Are you Xiaojiu?"

Just now she felt that the figures of the two were very familiar, as if they had seen them somewhere. She just remembered that she had seen it on TV. She has watched every issue of "Dad, let's go!" before, and she has seen the end from the beginning!

"..." Does this strange aunt know her and her dad?

This is something Su Jiu didn't expect.

After Qiao Man took a closer look at her and Su Shengjing, even though they were still wearing masks, she was still more sure of her thoughts and suddenly became a little excited.

She likes watching "Dad, let's go!" very much, and her daughter also likes it very much. She also likes to imitate Su Jiu's expressions and movements, saying that she is cute, like a doll, and wants to play with her and other children in the show, and she also talks to Rong Cheng about acting like a baby to take her to record the show.

She didn't expect to encounter them here.

It's just that they actually knew Song Wanqiu and that stinky boy, and they seemed to have a good relationship. But also, if the relationship is not good, how can they vent their anger to the mother and son?

Qiao Man's eyes were firmly locked on Su Jiu, and her mood was very complicated.

It turns out that she is just little wine...

It's no wonder that this little girl was not scared at all when she recorded the sound just now. With her terrifying ability to attract fans and the huge crowd of frightening mothers, who would dare to provoke her?

She was torn to pieces by her fans in minutes.

She had some bad luck today, and she deliberately found a day to come over to find Song Wanqiu's fault. It just so happened that her son was also there, so she could just clean it up.

Seeing that she had achieved my goal, she could leave proudly, but the father and daughter appeared, instantly putting her in an awkward position.

In order to save a bit of face, Qiao Man hooked a strand of hair behind her ear and laughed uncomfortably, "Little Jiu, just now auntie, because she was angry, her attitude was a bit bad, and she said something bad. You are a good child. A good girl who is sensible, don't blame the aunt, right?"

Su Jiu raised her small face and said, "What if I blame you?"

Qiao Man, "..."

If you change to someone else and talk to her like this, she's already going crazy. But now who knows that she is the little wine, her daughter likes her so much, seeing her is like seeing her daughter, she can't say anything cruel to her.

She smiled and said: "Xiao Jiu, Auntie really didn't mean it. I'm sorry to say to you, OK? Auntie can invite you to play at home. Auntie's house is very big and has a lot of fun."

If she can invite the little wine to be a guest at home, her daughter will definitely be very happy.

Su Jiu didn't appreciate it. This woman was still bullying the little villain just now, and she wouldn't deal with this kind of person. She said rigorously: "You should apologize to aunt and brother, not me!"

Qiao Man couldn't laugh when she heard it.

How could it be possible to apologize to Song Wanqiu and that stinky boy?

However, she didn’t apologize, and she was embarrassed to face Su Jiu and Su Shengjing. She could only look at the phone and pretend that something was going on. "I suddenly remembered that I have something to do. Let’s go. Xiaojiu, if you want to come. Auntie’s house, just come, and Auntie promises to entertain you."

Su Jiu glanced at her contemptuously, no thanks, she's not uncommon.

Before leaving, Qiao Man glared at Song Wanqiu viciously from the corner of her eye, and then left unwillingly.

Song Wanqiu was lucky to hit Su Shengjing and his daughter this time. But she will not give up and let her look good next time!