378

Rong Si didn't remember that this person appeared in variety shows or TV dramas, and he didn't seem to be in kindergarten either.

So, how did Sister Xiaojiu know him? This little boy, who is good-looking, seems to be rich, and in Rong Si's eyes, is another formidable competitor. So how to maintain the relationship with Sister Xiaojiu really made him worry.

The two little boys were silent for each other. About half a minute later, Li Mohan spoke first and asked directly: "Do you know her?"

Rong Si naturally thought he was talking about Su Jiu, and also directly admitted, "Yeah."

Facing this strange little boy, he didn't want to back down, and there was no reason to back down.

Really know?

Li Mohan's eyes sank again, "How long have you known each other?"

"A few months." Rong Si answered concisely.

When Li Mohan heard it, the two small eyebrows tightened. Unexpectedly, he and the little idiot had known each other for a few months, why did he not know at all?

Is the little idiot secretly befriending him? Thinking of this possibility, Li Mohan's mood suddenly became even worse.

The little idiot actually played with other little boys behind his back, and didn't tell him for so long, which made him feel like he was cheated. He always thought that she was only friends with him, a boy, so there were others!

Li Mohan patiently asked, "How did you meet her?"

Rong Si didn't want to share his story with Little Jiu sister with this unknown person, and replied neither humble nor arrogant, "It has nothing to do with you."

The driver immediately pointed at him and said, "Hey, how do you say this kid? Be polite to our young master, do you know?"

Rong Si looked at him coldly, and stretched out his hand to push away the hand he was sticking in front of him, with the same cold voice, "Take your hand away."

The driver choked and looked at him strangely.

This little boy seems to be younger than the young master, but the aura emanating from him is really not like a child who is only a few years old, but like a little adult!

It is even said that many adults do not have such a strong aura. For a moment just now, he was shocked by him.

The driver feels embarrassed. It’s fine if he is suppressed by the young master’s aura. Today, he was suppressed by another little kid. It’s too incredible. Now children really can’t be underestimated. You really don’t know him. What kind of power is hidden in his body.

Li Mohan also said coldly: "It has something to do with me. You and other little girls are friends, I won't care. But you can't be with her."

Rong Si felt ridiculous, "Why?"

"She can only be friends with me." Li Mohan said naturally, and didn't think there was anything wrong with it.

He has been playing with Song Xinyan since he has the memory. From before to now, she has been his only playmate. How can someone steal her?

Rong Si simply didn't want to care about him. Although there were many young boys who wanted to be friends with Sister Xiaojiu, and there were several in the variety show, they were not as annoying as the one in front of him.

Besides, he didn't want Sister Xiaojiu to be nice to other little boys, but he wouldn't stop it, it was too unreasonable.

Who to be friends with should be made by Xiaojiu sister herself, not by others.

Throwing a contemptuous look at Li Mohan, he turned around recklessly and left.

Li Mohan stopped him, raised his chin and said proudly: "Say, how can you stay away from her?"