323

She said that as she fanned the wind with her small hand, as if she could smell a nasty smell.

Su Shengjing looked at Xiaojiu with some surprise. She actually said such a long curse in one breath. Isn't it too powerful?

Where did she learn it from?

Su Shengjing didn't mean to stop her at all. He didn't teach his daughter like many parents to be more reserved and gentle, and don't say swearing words, otherwise, you won't be able to marry in the future, but just the opposite.

He hoped that the little dumpling would be a little bit fierce, and whoever scolded would be scolded back by her, and she shouldn't bear it and let herself be wronged.

The child didn't expect that he would be stunned by a small milk bag that was so much younger and shorter than him. His face suddenly turned pale and red, "You...what did you say?"

"I, say! Do you and your mother usually eat in the toilet?!" Su Jiu raised the volume and repeated it, causing many people passing by to look over, and some people upstairs opened the window and went down. They curiously took a look.

The older child was so angry that he wanted to pick her up and beat her up, but when her parents were there, he didn't dare to go up, so he could only stare at her angrily.

"You have to apologize to brother!" The little girl emphasized clearly.

"I apologize? I'm telling the truth, why should I apologize!"

"You have to apologize!"

Rong Si watched the little dumpling confront a child who was so much taller than her, completely fearless, just like this, the milk was so fierce that he was embarrassed and vented for him. The anger in his heart suddenly became angry. It dissipated a lot, replaced by a touch of warmth.

Just like the sun at this time.

But he is a boy, and he can't let a girl stand in front of him to vent his anger. Moreover, he didn't want her to be unhappy because of his own business, so he walked over, stretched out his hand and took little wine, "Ignore them."

"No! They beat you and they said bad things about you, you can't just leave it like that!" The little girl shook her head without even thinking about it, her delicate white face was full of resentment, as if she had to seek justice for him.

Su Shengjing held his forehead helplessly. Originally, he didn't want to take care of this kind of thing. But what could he do with his little padded jacket?

She can only stand on the same line with her, relying on her height advantage to stand next to Xiao Jiu, so that she has the confidence!

Su Jiu looked at the elder child in front of her and said stubbornly: "You must apologize to my brother, otherwise, don't blame me for being rude to you!"

"You're welcome? What do you want?" Does the older child look down on her little milk bag, hehe, what can such a small child do to him?

He still doesn't believe it!

Su Jiu didn't answer and asked, "You really don't apologize?"

"No way!"

"All right." Su Jiu turned her head to look at Su Shengjing, and said angrily, "Dad, let's call the police, let the police uncle come over, catch all these bad guys, and put them in jail!"

As soon as they heard the alarm, the children instantly became nervous.

They don't know the circumstances under which the police will arrest people at their age. They only know that they are very powerful and can arrest people and put them in jail. Their parents said that if they were not obedient, they would let the police uncle come over and arrest them.

So the children became nervous, and they had no doubts about this, and they urged the older child to say: "You hurry up and apologize! What if she really calls the police uncle to come over?"

"Uuuuu... I don't want to be taken away, I don't want to go to prison, you quickly apologize!"

Su Jiu raised her chin proudly, "That's right! If you don't want to be caught, please apologize and bow!"