At first, Jimin had agreed, being fearful himself. But after a while he slowly began changing his mind. Jin and Princess Naija were fine. They were better than fine, they were wonderful. Naija had been meeting all her milestones at the right time and she had turned one a month ago. Jimin visited them often and saw how cheerful Jin was even after everything. However, they had decided they didn't want anymore kids. Which was fine. But Jimin would love to have more.

He missed his kids. Especially more so knowing they would be spending the night over at Jin's. Apparently Jungkook had made that decision without him. He hated how little they spoke lately. But he hated even more that Jungkook felt like he could make decisions with out him. He sighed and wiped some sweat from his brow. He was feeling super hot as he reached for his phone to text Jin.

Hey Jin. How are you? I just wanted to let you know that I'll pick the kids up for school in the morning.

He sent the text. He really wanted to see them rather than waiting until evening when he would pick them up.

Jimin, hey. What do you mean? JK said they'll be staying for the whole week.

"What the hell? A week!?" Jimin rattled aloud. Why would Jungkook send the kids off for a week? He quickly dialed his husband's number, only to not get an answer.

"Fucking hell!" He quickly responded to Jin so the omega wouldn't worry.

Lol. I totally forgot. I just miss them already. I'll call to talk to them later. Take care and kiss the kids for me.

He couldn't believe Jungkook would do something like that without telling him. He called several times, not getting an answer. Jimin scoffed in frustration as he threw down his phone and finished up the laundry quickly.

He was boiling over thinking of all the things he wanted to say to his husband when he got home. He decided to go take a quick shower to cool himself down. He quickly undressed and stepped into the shower under a stream of cool water.

All too suddenly, the amazing scent of rain danced its way into his nostrils. He breathed in heavily, wishing he didn't love his mate's scent so much right at that moment. He wanted to be angry at him, but his wolf was howling to be close to his alpha. He shivered when the bathroom door opened and the voice of his alpha dominated the room.

"Sweet Pea, mind if I join you?"

God, Jimin couldn't help the tingle that ran down his spine. He could definitely be mad at him later. "This is a shower for one," he teased.

Jungkook opened the shower door, "Good, because I plan to become one with you." He bit his lip, eyes raking over Jimin's gorgeous body. He was already naked and hard as Jimin's scent sweetened significantly, intoxicating him. He stepped into the stall and immediately took the omega into his arms.

"I'm mad at you." Jimin whispered, circling his arms around his alpha's neck. He moaned when Jungkook licked and sucked lightly on his mark.

"I know baby. I'm sorry." Jungkook could feel how warm Jimin's skin was as his hands trailed down to cup his luscious ass.

Jimin arched into him, feeling his length rub against his tummy, "What are you sorry for?" he breathed out.

Jungkook peppered light kisses on his jaw, his ear, his neck, lapping at the small crystals that peppered Jimin's smooth, pale skin. "I haven't been fair to you. I haven't been listening to my Omega. I've been neglecting you. All because I've been afraid." Jungkook bent down and lifted Jimin's legs around him, bracing him up against the shower wall. Water cascaded down on their bodies, coating them with a coolness that clashed with the heat they were both creating.

Jimin shivered when Jungkook's length pressed between his legs, rubbing against his slick coated entrance. A breathy moan escaped his lips, "I'm scared too Kookie. But I want more kids. I want a bigger family. I want to take care of one more litter before I start thinking of getting a job or something. Why are you denying me that, Alpha?"

Jungkook pulled back a little to search his mate's face, "I love you so much Sweet Pea. So fucking much I don't know what I would do if I ever lost you. For a while I just couldn't...I couldn't-"

Jimin used a hand to brush back his husband's hair, then he leaned forward to place a soft kiss on his lips, "You wont lose me."

"That's the thing baby. There's no guarantee that I wont. But I can't keep living in fear knowing it's driving my family a part. These past couple days have been hell. I miss you. I miss us. I'm sure the kids have noticed. So I took the rest of the week off work and Jin will be keeping them for the week. Your heat starts in two days and I want to have babies with you. I want to take you out to dinner tonight and I want to make love to you for the rest of the week."

Jimin's heart swelled with joy and love as he connected his lips with his mate's. He poured out his gratefulness to his Alpha. He didn't even remember his heat was due. Jungkook had thought of everything and now they would finally be able to expand their family. Jimin felt excitement shimmer in his veins as Jungkook dominated his mouth, grinding his hips into him slowly. He moaned into the back of his throat, tightening his hold on his Alpha.

He broke the kiss, panting, "What are you waiting for? I thought you wanted to become one with me?"

~

A/N

🥰😍 Hi lovelies!

Just decided to drop a quick bonus as a thank you for surpassing 60k reads!! Yaaay! I'm so happy! Thank you so very much!

This is dedicated to CarmelJacob3💜

Borahae my loves! Remember to check out my other books and look out for upcoming books!❤

KhaydiA❤