Chapter 10

CELEMINE'S POV                                    

  Have you ever felt this feeling in your heart as if thousands of arrows are crushed over your heart, the feeling where you feel neglected by that one person who was supposed to be your, the pain of having to watch that one person whom the moongoddess chose for you to be with someone else laugh with her, love her, cherish her as if you never existed as if there was no bond between the two of you? I have felt that and I am feeling that right now as I watch them walk hand in hand and join their friends, as he kissed her cheek before going to get their food, him treating her like a queen while I watch helplessly as my mate who was suppose to be mine give himself, his love and attention to someone who wasn't me. I clenched my hands into a fist unable to bear the pain of seeing my mate with someone else and the rage that he is behaving as I don't exist at all.

                                           I found my mate on my second day here, the moment my skin made contact with his as we shook hands sparks erupted throughout my body causing me to shiver slightly, the butterflies in my stomach the moment we held each other eye contact, his green eyes stared at me which made my heart skip a beat, it was magical. Finding a mate never crossed my mind and I dint hope either to find one seeing I was wolfless but when I saw this beautiful person in front of me, my mate I was beyond happy that I was blessed with a mate. All the happiness, those butterflies and the giddy feeling I felt a moment ago were thrown out of the window when introduced the girl beside him as his mate, while I stood frozen staring at him who looked at me without a hint of any guilt. I was sure of him being my mate but then I dint have a wolf but those sparks at our contact were exactly like I read about in books when mates meet for the first time. Then it hit me like a truck worst than that making my eyes harden, my posture stiff when the realisation of him choosing someone else over me, of him, rejecting his mate indirectly, disrespecting me, his mate. He stood as if he dint realise I was his mate as if he hadn't felt the sparks, my heart broke at that, everything around me was a blur as I stared at my mate congratulating his sister on finding her mate who was my Gamma Keith, who looked over the world in happiness, I felt a pang of jealousy watching the newfound mates find comfort in each other, unable to mask my hurt I dashed towards the library unnoticed by anyone as tears rolled down my face at being indirectly rejected by my mate, at the pain of watching him with someone else. If he wanted to act like I never exist the bond between us never exist so it be two can play the game.

" Violet are you okay?" Lupus voice brought me back to reality I turned towards him and nodded my head going back to sipping my apple milkshake. I saw Accalia tense up beside me I turn to look at her waiting for her to finish her mind linking, sometimes's so frustrating not having a wolf I needed to depend on Accalia or Keith for mind linking business.

" What happened ?" I asked caly by now Keith along with my pack members had gone stiff waiting for me to know.

  "A group of rouges attacked our north border injuring a few of our warriors but before we could catch they escaped but one was caught," Amy said, my eyes hardened my Alpha instincts kicked in.

  " Keith you along with a few of our pack members go check on the school in our pack to ensure everything is fine," I said standing up stalking towards the existence of the cafeteria towards my pack.

"Accalia shift" I commanded running towards the forest in my peripheral view I saw her nodding and within seconds a wolf was running alongside me without another thought I jumped on it but I realised it wasn't Accalia the wolf I was sitting was larger than a normal one, slightly larger than a wolf of an alpha, slightly alarmed I chocked the wolf causing it to bark out a cough.