"What can I do? I hate shopping, and a thought doesn't even enter my mind to select something from the shop." I said frowning.

"Mom! Leave her alone. I will shop the Sari's, she likes." Di said saving me.

Mom finally left the room accepting it. I hugged Di saying, "Thank you so much, Di. You just saved me from that boring thing. I know you will always save me."

She immediately stilled in my arms, and I left her asking, "What happened, Di?"

"Just remember that mistakes happen from time to time. And also remember that I am not a good sister." Saying this she left the room.

Why did she just say that? I thought and sat down on my bed. Is she in some kind of problem? Maybe she is I need to go and talk to Jiju.

Knocking on their door, I entered when I heard him saying to 'come in'. When I entered I saw that he is looking outside through the window in their room.

"Jiju! Are you ok?" I asked him frowning.

"Navvu! I am fine dear. Why are you asking me that?" he asked confused.

Then I told him what Di said before leaving, and he heard everything calmly. He smiled and asked me to sit in front if him.

"She told the truth, Navvu. Just remember that not everyone around you is good people. But you know what even any problem arises for the good people they will always fight the problem." He said calmly.

"But I will not get any problem. You guys are there for me right and now another family will be there for me." I said, assuring him.

"You are a very capable person Navvu and always remember that I will be there for you if you feel you need anyone to share your problems with. I know I will fail, and I may have already failed but I will be there for your protection." He said smiling sadly.

I looked at him in a confused state for sometime and then, I got it. Why are they talking to me like this?

"Now I understood why Di and you are saying all this." I said getting up.

"Why are we saying these then?" he asked not at all believing that I got it.

"These must be the talks, which will be given to each girl when she was about to be married. You guys are saying that you will be there for me even though you may not be every time. Something like this I guess. Isn't it?" I asked him excited.

He sighed and said, "It is! Now please tell me, do you remember all the practice I gave you these two years."

"Yeah! I remember everything, but now I don't need it to protect myself right. I mean now my husband will be there for me to do that." I said but a little confused why is he asking me that.

"Don't forget the people who look like the safest may turn out to be the deadliest. So always practice and use it on anyone I mean anyone if you feel you are in danger." He said in a serious tone.

"Do you know I am really jealous of your sister?" I asked him suddenly before I could stop myself.

He chuckled and said, "And I am jealous of your sister."

I just smiled at him and left the room after talking with him for some more time. When I reached my room, I saw Divya entering my house.

"Until entering your house, I just had this wish that this is some prank even though I know you 're too innocent to do a prank like that. But after coming here I am sure you are going to get married." She said smiling sadly.

"What do you mean?" I asked her confused.

"The decorations have started with your house from outside. Now, tell me about your groom." Saying this she dragged me inside my room.