Her (e/c) eyes watched Nagisa's every move. At first, she didn't understand why Karma felt uneasy around Nagisa.

How could a defenseless guy like Nagisa, make Karma uneasy? Someone who's experienced in fighting?

Now, she understood why. 

This whole time, Karma was cautious around Nagisa because of his bloodlust. Nagisa has bloodlust that Karma sensed, and it made him feel like someone could kill him.

Nagisa had bloodlust he hasn't honed at the time, but now, he's using it to his advantage. Like a snake hiding to attack it's prey.

He was a natural born assassin and he was special, (Y/n) knew that.

Nagisa had pure talent for assassination and Karma knew that, too. Karma knew Nagisa could kill him at any time, and that caused him to get anxiety for it.

'This fight is what they need. All that bottled up concerns and feelings really gotta go.' She thought with a smile, her finger softly petting Oli.

As Nagisa lunged towards Karma, the red haired male kicked up the leaves and dirt towards Nagisa, slightly blinding the blue haired male.

While, Nagisa was still immobilized for a second, Karma took this chance to kick Nagisa at the side of his head, causing Nagisa to crash onto the ground beside him.

Karma lunged above Nagisa, knife covered in red paint ready to stab him. Nagisa saw this and quickly moved away.

Karma's knife was on the ground, slightly stuck. Before Karma could take his knife, Nagisa did a sweep kick and knocked the knife out of his hands.

'Nice! He knocked his knife away.' Karasuma thought.

'Now's my chance!' Nagisa thought as he got up, although Karma quickly rammed into him with his head. Like a bull.

The impact Karma caused, made Nagisa to let go of his knife as he flew back.

"They both lost their weapons?!" Sugino comments in surprise.

"But, Nagisa has another one!" Kayano informs.

Everyone can see the sheathed knife on Nagisa's thigh. Nagisa tries to unsheathed the knife, but Karma already came barreling towards him.

Karma rammed into him painfully, Nagisa slightly flew back from the impact and coughed out the stuck saliva he received from that impact.

"I won't let you draw it. The second you try, I'll hit you." Karma said clenching and unclenching his fist.

The red haired male quickly ran towards Nagisa, taking a hold of his hair and ramming his knee towards the bluenette's stomach.

"I'll knock you out and take my sweet time dealing the coupe de grace!" Karma exclaims out, ramming his knee into him over and over again, making sure to cause damage.

Karma stops and lifts Nagisa's head by his hair, although, Nagisa reacted and punched him right in the face. He was free from Karma's hold and took a step back.

"That all you got?" Karma asked, mockingly with a smile.

Before Nagisa could make a move or comment, Karma harshly smacked Nagisa's cheek, causing him to fall back.

Though, Nagisa brought his leg up and kicked Karma right in the face. He eventually fell down on the ground after he kicked Karma.