she been sleeping at killa house, and she met up with three nem to tell them what happened.

"hey babycakes." auntie lay, or layla smiled pulling her into a hug.

"hey mama lay." she smiled hugging her back.

although they just reunited, layla has actually been more of a mother to her in these past weeks than her actual mother has ever been.

she treated her just like her own, and it's crazy because at one point she was actually supposed to be her step mother.

miree caught onto that, so she started calling her mama lay so it doesn't seem like her auntie fucked her daddy.

"wassup lil sis." sj smiled dapping her up.

"it's big sis to you, and you ugly." she looked him up and down realizing that they were matching a lil bit.

he had on a plain black t shirt and some light washed jeans with light blue jordan 1's.

"whatever you say little one." he pat her head twice.

"bye ma imma see you later." he gave his mother a kiss on the cheek and walked to the car.

"hmm play some music." she said handing him the aux.

"i'm gon gotta buy you a new car, old ass lexus." he mumbled putting his playlist on shuffle.

"with what money? oh okay." she nodded

"ahh shiettt this my shit." he smiled recording both of them rapping along to the song.

"this ain't og this shit smokin this that thrax fareal,
this that shit that had you choking and got tooka killed
niggas chasing clout and claiming bodies theyaint do fareal
and my bitch got àss shots but i promise that this strap is real" they both loudly rapped into the camera

"can't nobody tell me you ain't my twin." he smiled posting the video on his story and tagging her.

he swore up and down that they were twins making everybody think so as well.

he was honestly so happy to have his sister in his life, considering at some points he got lonely and felt like he only had himself.

she came in his life and it's like she just sparkles a light, and their bond was so tight already you would've thought they grew up around eachother.

"get in losers we're going shopping." miree sung getting out the car grabbing her wallet and stuff.

"where to first my right hand man?" he questioned throwing his arm around her shoulder walking into the mall.

"let's race to foot locker, on your mark, get set-" she got cut off my him taking off running to foot locker like a damn horse.

"this muhfucka fast." she panted running after him.

"loser." he stuck his thumbs in his ear and stuck out his tongue after her as she finally caught up.

"you cheated." she flipped him off and went to look for shoes.

"aye shawty you need some help?" she heard a deep voice behind her and turned around.