[20]

They explained that the next half of the test will be search and rescue. The bell rings and a voice over the speaker sounds.

"Villains have performed a large-scale terrorist attack spanning all over the city. Since most buildings collapsed, there are many injured." It said.

"Guess that's the background story." Tsu said.

"So then..." Jirou began to say but the walls started to opened revealing the terrain. "We're starting."

"Due to the heavily damaged roads, the first responders have unfortunately been delayed for the time being. until emergency service arrives, the heros in the areas will lead the rescue efforts. Your task is to save as many people as you can and help the injured. And with that... Begin!"

Everyone started running out towards the crumbled city to find the injured 'civilians'

I hear Iida say let's start by heading out to the closest urban area and that we'll work as a team as much as possible but I already saw Bakugo head out in another direction.

"Why are you extras following me!?" He yelled to Kirishima and Kaminari.

"We just wanna." They said in unison. I chuckled to myself and continued to follow the group.

For the next hour or so we rescued civilians as a collective. So far we were all doing a great job until I heard someone yell for help over by the desert area.

I rush over there as fast as I could but before I get there I hear someone yelling right back at them.

"HELP YOURSELF YOU DAMN EXTRA."

Oh god. "What are you doing!?" I yell back.

"Huh!?" Bakugou turned around. "What the hell are you doing here [Y/N]?"

"I'm searching and rescuing obviously." I looked back at the people in need. I assessed their situation and declared that the injuries weren't that bad.

"Here let me help." I said to the guy with the broken arm.

"Don't let that [Your Hair Color]-Haired bastard touch you!" I hear Bakugo scream.

"Excuse me?" You turned around and scoffed. "I'm not the one out here acting as if I have no home training."

"No home training? Don't look down on me!"

"Nobody's looking down on you. Actually, I look up to how ignorant you can be sometimes."

"Heh, at least I'm not the one who lies to their boyfriend."

"Umm guys..." The guy with the broken arm said but I was to provoked to pay attention to him right now.

"I was going to tell him... eventually" I said.

"Yeah sure, just stay the hell out of my way, you fucking whore."

Everyone's jaw dropped at Bakugou's words. Even the actor who's arm was broken seemed to have broken character.

"What did you just call me?"

"You heard me." He scoffed. Before I could realize my actions, a wave of water shaped in a form of a dragon flashed out of my palms straight towards Bakugou.

Even he was too shocked to move or do anything. The water hit him head on and knocked him back several feet on the floor.

"You...you..." I can see the anger seeping through his completely drenched body. He took a step closer and I swear I could almost feel the intimidation from here.

Kaminari and Kirishima held him back but I went to pull out more water, just in case. I can hear him wailing. He sounded like he wanted to bite someone's head off.

I turn back to the guy with the broken arm. He just looks at me with disappointment.

"Do you need help?" I awkwardly choked out.

"Not anymore." He walks off and deep down I knew I fucked up.

~~~

30 minutes go by and the 2nd part of the exam is over. They announce that they scored us based on a deduction system.

You pass if you have over 50 points and you fail if you have less.

I see Todoroki in the crowd and I walk over to him.

"Hey." I said while grabbing his hand.

"Hey." He said back.

"If you're name appears on the board, congratulations you have passed the hero licensing exam." The announcer said.

I see everyone scan the list for their names. I take a deep breath and start searching through the board. Nerves start getting to me.

I looked down all the columns from A finally to Z searching for [Y/N] [L/N].

But it never appeared.

I then look for Todoroki's name so I can prepare to congratulate him but as I'm searching...his name didn't appear also.

I didn't have to even search for Bakugou's name to know he didn't pass because his current yelling and wailing at the board was a clear indication.

Everyone else in the class passed which I am really happy about.

But what does this mean for Bakugou, Todoroki, I?

————-

I just realized I hadn't updated in so long. OMG I'm so sorry. I've just been busy with work and preparing for college.

I can't believe we're on chapter 20 meaning we're halfway done with the story.

I hope you guys enjoyed it this far. I've been reading all your comments and you guys are so funny.

Anyways, next update will be next thursday :).