[07]

You took a shower and blow dried your hair. You slipped into you white silk mini dress that hugged your curves. You put on mascara and blush for the first time in your life. Honestly, you looked pretty fucking good.

Your mother wasn't home like always but you told her about the party beforehand. She was just excited that you were actually going somewhere for once.

You took your keys and put it into the pink purse that you got at the mall with Mina. You put on your black heels and left for the party.

Once you arrived at the Mina's house, you knocked on the door and she and Uraraka answered.

"Oh my god! I told you that dress looked good on you!" Uraraka said.

"Here, come in, let me introduce you to some people." Mina took you by the hand and led you into the house.

There was balloons and confetti on the floor. There was a music playing loudly and a whole bunch of people talking amongst tiny groups.

"This is Aiya, she was my best friend from middle school," Mina said. Her hair was blonde and in a pony tail. She also had blue eyes and was taller than most girls.

"Hi. Nice to meet you." You said. She politely said Hi back.

"and this is her sister, Akira." She also had blonde hair and blue eyes, but she was shorter than her sister. She didn't wave or even say hi to you.

"Oh don't mind her... she's kind of a bitch..." Mina whispered the last part. "Anyways, this is Ray," She showed you a boy with black hair, he was tall and good looking.

"And who might this be?" Ray said. He instantly took your hand and kissed it like a gentleman.

"Uhh...I'm [Y/N]. " You said pulling your hand back.

"I didn't know gorgeous girls like you go to that schoo-"

"Okay [Y/N]! Time to introduce you to other people..." Mina cut Ray off.

Mina introduced you to about 6 other people that were her childhood friends. Once it was around 9 almost everyone was here. Except Bakugo and Kirishima.

You were talking with Hagakure and Uraraka when you heard the doorbell ring. You saw Mina open it.

"You guys are late!" Mina said.

"Yea No shit! It takes time looking this good!" You heard him yell.

He did look good. He had a white button up with black pants. There was about two buttons undone leaving a little bit of his chest showing. Kirishima had almost the same outfit but with a blue button up.

Bakugo scanned the room, subconsciously looking for you. To his surprise, he saw you standing there in a beautiful white dress looking back at him. It was almost a breathtaking sight for him. He wanted to go to you and so say something but when you just turned around and continued like nothing happened, he got the hint that he shouldn't bother you.

The party continued, People were started to talk sloppier and dance more which had you questioning what was going on.

You eventually wounded up getting thirsty and asked for a cup of punch.

"I wouldn't drink that if I were you..." A voice said. You had recognized it from earlier... the boy named Ray.

"Why not?" You asked.

"You see your friend over there?" He pointed to Kaminari and Mineta. "Yea well he and his buddy spiked the punch."

"There's no way!" You said.