[14]

You and Todoroki have been dating for a couple days now. Everything was good. You guys helped each other study, worked on your special moves, and walked each other to class every morning.

It was friday meaning you all got to go home for the weekend. Todoroki insisted he walked you home and you agreed. You currently waited for him at the entrance of the school. He was taking longer then usual.

You saw someone walk out of the building but it wasn't Todoroki, instead it was...

"What the fuck are you doing just standing there extra!" You hear them say.

"None of your damn business blondie." You snapped back.

"Waiting for that Icy Hot Bastard..." He muttered.

"Stop calling him that! It's rude."

"How's it going with you and your new boyfriend anyways?" He asked in a surprisingly calm tone.

"We're fine...Why do you care anyways?" You replied.

"Fine?" He started chuckling. He took a step closer. Now only inches away from your face.

"Yes..." You looked away. He placed his fingers on your chin forcing you to look up at him. Your heart practically jumped but no- you're dating Todoroki.

"Ugh." You pushed him off of you. "You need to get off your high horse already."

He stumbled back a few feet. "Watch it-"

"You ready to go, [Y/N]" A soothing voice came from behind them.

You smiled. "Yeah, Let's go." You gave him a peck on the lips. "Bakugo was just being a jerk as always." You recollected yourself and took Todoroki's hand as you guys walked away.

As you were walking, you turned back to look at him. He looked kind of- I don't know- hurt in a way. You shook that image out of your mind and focused on Todoroki.

"What took you so long?" You asked.

"Oh...I was on the phone with my father." He looked kind of sad once he said that.

"What is it like being Endeavor's son anyways?" You asked. He looked even more sad after asking you that.

"Can we just talk about something else."

"Oh okay..." You replied.

"Like what's going on between you and Bakugo." He said. Your eyes widened.

"Nothing's going on between us." You assured him.

"Mhmm. You sure. It seems like you guys know each other really well." He said.

"Ew I would never want to get to know that wild creature." You lied.

"Oh okay...Well my sister wants me to invite you over for dinner tomorrow. If that's okay with you-"

"Really! I would love to." You proclaimed.

"Yeah. The only problem is my father is going to be there too." He muttered under his breath.

"What's wrong with having your father there?" You asked.

"It's nothing..." He said. You couldn't help but get the feeling that he was lying to you and it wasn't like him to lie.

"You know we are boyfriend and girlfriend right?" You said.

"Yes of course."

"That means your supposed to tell me things...like deep things."

"Deep things?" He said.

"Yes deep things. Like feelings, and personal problems and stuff." You sighed. "I'm just saying I'm here if you need me. Okay?" You poked his cheek making him blush a little bit.

"Okay, [Y/N]." He smiled.

"Is that a smile?" You said.

"No. Actually yes-" He leaned down to kiss you. You guys had only tapped kiss until now. This time it was more passionate. You smiled in the middle of your kiss causing him to smile back.

You wanted to take things slow with Todoroki since everything happened so fast with Bakugo. He continued to take you home. Being with him made you forget all about Bakugo. You were happy well content at least.

Bakugo's POV

I can't believe she's dating Icey Hot. Out of all people. Why him? He has the personality of a brick wall. This fucking sucks!

If only I had just told her the truth that night...

But I couldn't. Someone like me can't go around wasting time on girls.

You know what I hate her and everything about her! That goddamn bitch...

But still when she's smiles it's the cutest thing ever...and when she teases me, it really gets me going...and when she comes up with those snarky comebacks...

What the fuck am I saying.

______

[A/N]: Sorry for the short chapter !! This book almost had 1k reads so thank you so much. Next part should be up by friday morning.

Also I just got accepted into my first pick college yesterday so I really wanted to bless this week so next chapter might have smut!