[16]

You were sitting in your room the next day trying to comprehend what Shoto explained to you.

And I thought my childhood was bad.

His father was obsessed with one of his children surpassing All might and when Shoto prevailed he would beat the training into him which ultimately led his mother spiral into insanity.

And when I thought it couldn't get any worse, his mother poured boiling hot water on his face because she couldn't bear to look at his left side.

That's definitely traumatic. For the time being there, you tried to comfort him as best you can. You feel terrible for trying to force that out of him. You feel even more terrible because you are withholding the truth about your family as well- and about something else.

Bakugo kept texting you all weekend saying stuff like- "you better not be fucking icy hot." Which was really getting on your nerves. You somehow found the courage to block him. It's time you moved on. You and Shoto are in a good place now.

Everything was going to be fine. You invited Shoto. over tonight so he can spend some time away from his family. He should be coming in an hour or so.

~Bakugo's POV~

I can't believe she blocked me. That damn girl.

Currently, I'm walking over to her house. She doesn't know that I'm coming but I don't care. Her mother would love to have me over.

I have to tell her the truth about that Icy Hot bastard. I overheard it back at the sports festival when he was talking to Deku.

She deserves to know what she's getting herself into.

~[Y/N]'s POV~

I heard to doorbell ring and saw Shoto standing there with flowers in his hand.

"Um...my mom isn't home. You didn't have to bring flowers." I said.

"Oh sorry." You kissed him on his cheek and told him to set the flowers on the counter. You showed him briefly around the house but then quickly guided him to your bedroom.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" You said as you shut the door behind you.

"Uhh I don't really watch movies." He said quietly.

"Oh okay, what about Tv shows?" You asked.

"No, I don't watch Tv either."

"What!?" You said in surprise. "So what do you like to do?"

"Train I guess."

"Wow. What a extravagant life." You said sarcastically. You walked over to the Tv and turned it on. "Here, I'm going to put on The Breakfast Club. It's an 80's classic."

You put on the movie and began watching it with him as you both sat on the bed. He laughed at the scene where John Bender was arguing the principal and then had to serve 7 Saturday detentions. It was nice seeing him smile.

A couple hours later, when the movie was done, you offered to make popcorn for the next movie which was going to be 'Back To the Future'

"So you seriously never watched movies as a kid? Your parents never took you to the movie theater or anything?" You asked but immediately regretted it because you know the situation with his parents.
"Sorry." You lowly mumbled.

"It's okay. I went once...with my sister Fuyami but it was some dumb romance movie."

"Trust me. I'll show you the best movies there are. We'll start with 80s movies, then we'll move onto action movies like Mission: Impossible and then we'll do rom-" He silenced your babbling with an abrupt kiss.

"Thank you." He whispered between your lips. Which made you internally smile. He deepened the kiss by asking for permission with his tongue to enter and of course you allowed him. You moved you hands to around his neck and laid back on the bed. He positioned himself in between your legs grinding on your clothed body. You moaned in pleasure as his lips moved from your mouth to your neck.

He moved his hand to your pajama pants quickly removing them leaving you in your panties. You help him take of his shirt exposing his bare chest and defined muscles. He reconnects the kiss and seductively moves his hand inside your panties.

"Shoto..." You moan as his fingers brush against your clit gently. You move your hands brushing back his hair out of his face as you moan into his mouth.

"[Y/N]..." He muttered just as you heard your doorbell ring.

uh oh. You're mom wasn't supposed to be home for another few hours. You quickly put your clothes back on and rush down stairs. You heard the doorbell violently ring another three times before you finally got downstairs.

Did she forget her key again?

You told Shoto to stay in the room. You quickly brushed out your hair with your fingers as you opened the door.

What you saw was not who you were expecting at all.

"What the hell are you doing here Bakugo!"