[09]

The truth is about your father is that he was a villain. He was known for robbing banks and stores. You'd like to think that he only did it because he needed money to provide for his family but you had a feeling that wasn't the case. No matter how much your mother begged your father to stop, he never did. One day, he was out going to rob the biggest bank in all of Japan. He kept going on and on about how it was going to be the greatest money heist of all time. But when he left that night to go rob a bank that day, he never came back.

You'd suspected that the police caught him, maybe even shot him on sight. Or maybe he got the money and left you behind. Whatever the case may be, you told yourself you didn't care. Men are bound to disappoint in one way or another.

You didn't want people knowing that your father was a villain. You didn't want them to look at you differently. Especially, since you were striving so hard to be a hero.

You especially did not want to tell Bakugo.

You lied awake in your bed at 4 in the morning. You had a slight headache from the alcohol. But you tried to focus on how nice it was for Bakugo to walk you all the way home.

The  bus ride was quiet and peaceful to your home. When you got tired he let you out your head on his shoulder. He missed his stop going straight to yours. He even noticed how sleepy you were and carried you all the way to your house.

Maybe he wasn't that bad after all.

~~

"WALK BEHIND ME YOU DAMN EXTRA!" You heard Bakugo say to Kaminari as you walked to school. It was Monday and you were walking into the building.

"Hey Bakugo." You said. He turned around to face you.

"Hey Red Face." He said which made you realize you were already blushing.

"My face isn't red!"

"Hey, did you do something with your hair?" He asked. You had curled the ends a little more than usual this morning, you had also put on mascara and a little bit of blush just because you wanted to looked extra nice today.

"Uhh...yea I did. Do you like it?" You asked.

"Not really." He spat. You pursed your lips.

"Wow that really hurt." You fake whined.

"I'm kidding, you damn moron." He said. "You look good in anything." He mumbled the last part so only you could hear.

"I'm sorry I didn't catch that last part. Would you mind saying it again?" You teased. Both you and Bakugo had arrived at 1-A's classroom. You took your seat in the back and he took his in the front.

"Hey, [Y/N]" A calm voice said.

"Oh hey Todoroki! Why didn't you come to the party on Saturday?" You asked.

"I had something to do..." He said. He looked like he didn't want to talk about it so you didn't push him once again.

"Hey uh, if there's anything you ever want to talk about I'm here, you know right?" You said with an endearing smile.

"Yea...I'll keep that in mind." He gave you a small but reassuring smile.

Mr. Aizawa started the class. He announced that we will be preparing to take our provisional license test.
He said that we're going to cover rescue missions and ultimate moves which made the class excited. He also explained that if you pass the provisional test then you can basically do whatever a hero does but with supervision and only in cases of an emergency.

When class was over you started to gather your things.

"Have you decided what your ultimate move will be?" You asked Todoroki.

"No not yet. I still have to master my flash fire but I was hoping to learn how to use both my quirks at once...anyways have you decided what your ultimate move will be?" He asked.

"No I'm still working on it." You told him. You both started making your way to the cafeteria together. You feel someone's eyes darting the back of the head. 

"I'm gonna catch up with you later." You said. Todoroki nodded and continued walking.

You turned around, "So we're back to the stalking stage are we?" You said.

"Why do you insist on being friends with that half n half bastards?"

"Don't you think you're acting a bit...oh I don't know... jealous." You said. You heard a scoff and saw the spikey haired kid emerge from the shadows.

"Like I'd ever be jealous of icy hot."

"What did I tell you about lying, Katsuki Bakugo?"

"I'M NOT LYING DIP SHIT!" You could tell that you were really starting to make him mad.

"That's exactly what a liar would say..." You proceeded to walk away but he grabbed your wrist and spun you back around.

"Come with me..." He once again dragged you down the hall but this time you guys took a left. He stopped at the boys bathroom. "Wait here."

You waited outside while Bakugo walked inside for a minute then walked back out.

"What the hell do you think you're doing!" You said as he pulled you into the boys bathroom.

"Don't worry. Everyone is at lunch so they'll be using the bathroom closest to there."

You looked at the bathroom. It was clean as expected but you were kind of shook because it was your first time seeing a urinal.

Bakugo dragged you into the last stall. He turned around and locked the stall door.

"Can you please tell me what we're doing inside the boys bathroom?" You asked. He didn't say nothing but instead he pinned you against the wall.

"Just shut up and get on your knees."

———————

[A/N]: I'm still thinking on what her quirk should be!! I was thinking something water related but i'm still deciding. anyways thanks for reading