[06]

Monday had rolled around and it was back to living in the dorms. Mina was going on and on about how it was her birthday on Saturday and how she wants to throw a big party with everyone.

"What do you say, [Y/N]" She turns to you.

"I don't really know, parties aren't my thing." You said.

"Come on, don't be a buzz kill! There's going to be cake and balloons and everyone is going to dress up. It'll be fun." She said.

"I don't really have anything to wear if I'm being honest..."

"Don't worry about that. We can go shopping for something to wear on friday!" She sounded so excited and you didn't want to let her down on her birthday so you finally agreed.

"If it's a party, we're talking about, does that mean we get to see the girls in tight dresses!" You heard Mineta say under his breath.

"Mineta, You pervert!" Mina said.

"Everyone take your seats." You heard Mr. Aizawa say, causing everyone to be quiet and focus. He continued the class like normally.

You couldn't help but think about if Bakugo was going to show up to her party. Probably not since he doesn't really like anyone in the class besides Kirishima. But still, you really wanted him to go- not because you like him or anything- just because you're curious how he'll behave in a party setting.

~~~

Lunch rolled around and you were sitting at the table with Bakugo, Mina, Denki, and Kirishima.

"Bakugo!! Come on... You have to come to my party!" Mina said.

"Why would I want to go to some lame ass party?" He said.

"Come on Bakugo, It'll be fun." Kirishima joined in.

"No. Now stop antagonizing me, you extras!" He yelled.

"Did you guys forget that his bedtime is at 8:30?" You said and Mina and Kirishima laughed.

"Woah, you go to bed pretty early too, [Y/N]" Kaminari said.

"Yeah well, That's not stopping me from going to her party." You said.

"Your going to that lame ass party?" Bakugo raised his eyebrow.

"Yea I though it might be good to get out once in a while." You said shyly.

"See Bakugo. Everyone's going." Kirishima said.

"Fine. I'll go." He said to everyone's surprise.

"Wow really, just like that." Kirishima said in shock.

"Stop making that dumb face or I'll change my mind!" You were surprised that he had agreed.

"Yay! Now it'll be the whole class! I was also thinking about inviting some of our old middle school friends Kirishima!" She announced.

"That sounds...great." Kirishima was slightly hesitant about that.

The bell rang causing everyone to get up and throw their trays away. While walking back to the classroom you felt a strong presence by your side. You turned and saw Bakugo staring at the floor while walking next to you.

"I didn't know you would actually agree to going." You said.

"Yeah, well who else is going to make sure that your dumb ass doesn't do anything stupid." He said.

"Aww I didn't realize how much I meant to you." You teased.

"I didn't mean it like that you dipshit!" He yelled.

"Of course you didn't." You said sarcastically.

"I just don't want anybody else messing with what's mine!" He said seriously.

"I don't belong to anybody. and until you stop treating me like an object, I'm never going to be with you!" You slightly raised your voiced causing a few heads to look your way. "Just leave me alone, Bakugo."

"Fine. If that's what you want." He walked past you, purposefully bumping into your shoulders.

~~

Friday came around, and Bakugo stayed true to his words. He didn't talk to you, or even look at you. You thought maybe what you said was to harsh. But still, he needed to hear it and you needed to say it.

"Are you ready to go shopping!" Mina said. You nodded. "Don't worry. I'm going to make sure you look so cute!"

We arrive at the mall. She drags you into a forever 21 and forces you to try on all different types of dresses and heels.

"So is there anyone who you're trying to impress at my party?" She smirked.

"Well not really-" You said.

"So you're not trying to impress a certain angry blonde kid..."

"What! How would you even come to that assumption!" You said.

"Oh...y'know...it's just that whenever you see him your face gets all red and you get more talkative then usual."

"I mean, yea I guess-"

"SO you do like him! I knew it!" She said excitedly.

"No I don't! He's an asshole...and neither me or him really does relationships." You quietly said.

"Oh so you guys are like friends with benefits!"

"No! I mean... maybe... I don't really know." You stammered.

"Have you guys done anything?" She asked. You didn't respond. "SO YOU HAVE DONE SOMETHING WITH HIM! PLEASE SPILL ALL THE DETAILS!"

"That's... a story for another time... How do I look in this dress?" You asked while stepping out of the dressing room.

"You're the worst... the dress looks amazing on you by the way." She said.

"Thank you." You replied.

"At least tell me, he's good in bed... I mean all the cockiness has to be for something, if you know what I mean." She nudged at you.

"Ew... gross.. We actually haven't made it that far. And I doubt it's ever going to be taken that far."

"Did something happen?" She asked.

"No not really... but I did kind of tell him to leave me alone... and well he kind of listened for once. And plus if I'm going to do it with someone, I want to do it with someone who actually cares about me." You said.

"I think Bakugo cares... he just doesn't know how to show it." She said.

"Yeah, sure, anyways... what about you. Is there anyone you're trying to impress?" You asked.

"Well...there's this one boy-"

"Kirishima right?" You said.

"What! Where did you get that assumption!" She jumped.

"Oh you know... just a hunch." You smirked.

"Well I mean he is kind of cute...and manly...but there is no way I could go out with him. I just known him for so long, you know?" She said.

"I think you guys would be cute together."

"Really!" She blushed.

You and Mina both paid for your things and left the store. It was nice talking to someone about these kind of things. It made you feel like a normal teenage girl for once.

It was getting late so you and Mina both hugged each other goodbye and headed home.

On the bus ride home, all you could think about is how the party was going to turn out.