[13]

You walked back downstairs when you were done changing and showering. Dinner was ready. Todoroki surprisingly saved a seat for you which made you smile.

"Thanks." You uttered. Bakugo was sitting across the table seemingly not paying any mind.

"You're welcome." He replied. "Um... Hey can I talk to you after dinner."

You were confused and didn't know what he wanted to talk about so you just nodded sure. Dinner went on and everyone joked around and talked.

Uraraka sat right next to you. "Hey, [Y/N]" She whispered into your ear.

"What's up Uraraka?" You whispered back.

"What's going on with you and Todoroki?" She asked. You didn't have a clue what she was talking about.

"What do you mean?" You said lowly.

"I meannn... you guys are always hanging around each other. And he saved you a seat for dinner...like that isn't the most adorable thing ever."

You slightly blushed at her words. You didn't notice how sweet Todoroki was being until now. He always made you feel better in some way.

"There's nothing going on between us." You assured her.

"Really? I mean I would go for it if I were you." She said. You looked up at Todoroki who was quietly eating his food. I mean he is one of the cutest boys in class- and the most capable alongside Bakugo and Midoriya.

But there's no way Todoroki could like you. You guys are just good friends. Really good friends. Right?

"We're just friends." You reinstated.

"Mhm Okay." She furrowed her eyebrows. "But I would be careful because I think Yaomomo has a crush on him too."

It was kind of obvious that Yayarouzu had a crush on him. Honestly, at one point, you thought they were going to get together. You continued eating your food. No one seemed to notice the conversation you just had.

You looked at Todoroki again. He was so elegant and quiet. The opposite of the blonde haired one- let's just call him the blonde haired one because people who break our hearts don't deserve names

Todoroki had an intense vibe about him though just like the blonde hair one. Like he was hiding something.

Maybe I'm just crazy.

Or maybe I do like him.

"Uhh, [Y/N]?" You heard him say which made you snap out of your thoughts. "Are you done eating? Want me to clean your plate?"

"Oh I got it thank you." You said standing up and putting you plate in the sink. You noticed that you were one of the last ones done eating.

Todoroki followed in behind you and looked completely shy. He closed the doors to the kitchen leaving just you two in there.

"So what did you want to talk about?" You pursed your lips.

"I'm sorry, I'm really bad at this. I don't really know how to talk to people..." He said. You were still confused. "And I don't really know how to get close to people."

He looked down shyly. "But with you, it's different."

"What do you mean?" You asked. He stepped closer.

"I mean to say that I like you, [Y/N], a lot." You were surprised by his words. You didn't know what to feel. "But I'm not trying to pressure you into something so if you don't want me that's fine-"

You placed a hand on the right side of his face gently. He was taken aback by your actions for a slight moment.

"I-I think I have feelings for you too." You said shyly. He blushed at your words.

"So would you like to be my girlfri-"

You heard the kitchen door bust open. The loud bang made you stumble back taking your hand off of todoroki's cheek.

"Move it Losers, I'm on dish duty!" You heard the angry blonde say. He walked towards the dishes and glared at you. His eyes looked like they were scolding you. You could tell that he was most likely listening to your conversation.

But you didn't care.

"C'mon Todoroki, Let's go somewhere private." You said with a small smirk on your face. You grabbed Todoroki's hand playfully and led him to the hallway. You could feel blondies red eyes on you as you walked away cheerfully.

You led Todoroki to you dorm room and quickly closed the door.

"I'm sorry...what were you saying?" You said. He never saw your room before. You didn't participate in the dorm room contest so he took in the sight.

It smelled like you- cherry blossom fragrance. You're room was neat as expected. He glared at the walls filled with [Your favorite band/artist] posters. He then looked at the shelf that had your favorite All Might figurine on top of it.

"I'd expect this more from Midoriya..." He began to tease.

"Hey! that's a rare collectible I swear, stop teasing!" You joked making yourself smile for once.

"[Y/N]..." He stepped closer to you, your faces was practically inches apart. He leaned in and planted a small kiss on your lips. You internally blushed at his gesture.

"...Do you want to be my girlfriend?"