[02]

You woke up the next day feeling frustrated. I hate Him. You thought. Him and his inflated ego. His obnoxious yelling. His surprisingly soft blonde hair and his- You stopped yourself.

What the hell am I thinking.

It was 8 in the morning and you were walking to the school building. You had barely slept last night because all you kept think about was him.

"Hey [Y/N]," Ochaco said. She kind of startled you.

"Oh hey Ochaco." You said.

"You ready for the test?" She said.

Oh crap. You had forgotten about the test. And now just thinking about it you were really tired from all the sleep you missed last night.

"Yea of course I'm ready." You lied. You had always placed top 5 in the class. You couldn't let yourself slack now.

As you walked up the stairs to your class you saw Bakugo walking as well. He paid no mind to you at all which just made you even more infuriated. He walked right by you and neither of you said a thing.

You walked into class. You took your seat in the back next to Todoroki while he took his seat in the front.

"You look tired." You head a calm voice say. "Is everything alright?" It was Todoroki. You and him got along really well even though he was really quiet most of the time.

"Yea... I just didn't get a lot of sleep last night." You said. Out of the corner of my eye You could've swore You saw Bakugo staring at you but you didn't want to look in his direction to confirm it.

Mr. Aizawa started handing out the test and you quickly got started.

~Lunchtime~
You normally sat with Kirishima, Mina, Denki and Bakugo but today you really couldn't stand the sight of him.

"How do you think you did on the test today?" You said to Todoroki who was standing behind you in line to get lunch.

"Oh... I could've done better but it wasn't too hard." He said. You nodded in agreement.

"Uh...Todoroki?" You said.

"Yea what is it, [Y/N]?" He said kindly.

"Do you mind if I sit next to you for lunch today?" You asked. You really didn't want to sit next to Bakugo because just thinking about him got you all flustered.

"Yea sure." Todoroki blushes a little bit but you were too busy thinking about Bakugo to notice.

Todoroki normally sits with Iida, Midoriya, and Ochaco. So as soon as you got your lunch you made your way to their table.

Bakugo's POV

"Hey! Why is [Y/N] sitting with Todoroki today." Mina pouted.

This comment caused Bakugo to beam his head in Todoroki's and [Y/N]'s direction.

"Now that I think about it, [Y/N] and Todoroki have been spending a lot of time together." Kirishima said. This caused Bakugo to become slightly agitated.

"Shut it, dumb hair!" He yelled.

"My hair's not that different from yours." He said quietly.

"Who cares if she's eating with them today. It's not like it really matters anyways."

As lunch went on Bakugo noticed that you got up to throw your tray away and then headed out the door probably making your way to the bathroom.

[Y/N]'s POV

When you were done using the bathroom you washed your hands. When you opened the door to leave you noticed a tall figure right outside.

"What the hell are you doing?" There he was standing outside the girl's bathroom leaned up against the wall. His hands were in his pocket like always.

"Avoiding you." You said. He wanted to ask why you were getting close with Todoroki all of a sudden but his ego wouldn't let him.

"You're a real pain in the ass you know that." Was all he said before grabbing your wrist and dragging you down the hall. They turned the corner into a hallway where nobody was at.

He stopped and lightly pushed you up against the wall of lockers.

"Ugh... Bakugo can you stop!" You squealed.

"You didn't want me to stop yesterday." He smirked. He ran his hand up your thigh into you skirt. This caused a sensation in your area.

He turned you around so you faced the wall of lockers. His erection through his pants pressed up against your ass.

"You must enjoy sexually harassing girls, Bakugo." You scoffed.

"Only if that girl is you." He said. You secretly blushed but you didn't want him to know.

"It isn't good to lie to people." You turned back around to face him. His hand was pressed above your head on the wall and the other one was at your side.

"So what..." He said. He slowly started leaning in.

"Sooo... lying is bad." You said. His lips was now inches away from yours.

Then the bell rang. People slowly started walking out of their classrooms into the hallway. Bakugo backed off of you almost immediately. The hall soon got flooded with students that as soon as you started walking away you lost sight of him. You rolled your eyes and began walking to your next class.

Who said I was lying... He thought to himself.