•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Iam scared Kezr." I looked over my shoulder to look at him behind me.

"Don't be love", he pecked my lips and placed his hands around my waist. "Iam with you, you don't need to worry about anything. When Kezr is here, no fear."

I laughed and rolled my eyes at him.

"K, that's the problem, you're with me."

He removed himself off me and left my hand. "Well, then you can go alone, thank you"

I laughed and threw my head back to look at him upside down, and placed a kiss on his lips.

"You look funny upside down." I said snickering. He smiled and pecked my lips.

We are on the helicopter 6,000 feet above the ground. Iam strapped to Kezr and I can feel his muscles and abs through my back on his chest and let me tell you, he is definitely hard like a rock.

Iam blushing and Iam glad he can't see me or he'll definitely make fun of me.

As if he doesn't blushes when I look at him. Idiot.

"You guys are gonna jump on when I say one, okay?" I nodded at the instructor and looked at Kezr who looked chill as if he isn't just about to jump in the sky, 6,000 feet above the ground.

The helicopter stopped midst air and I started freaking out.

"3....." Iam scared.

"..2....." Kezr squeezed my hand and I looked at him and he pecked my lips.

"..... 1...JUMP!" I felt Kezr push me and I fell.

Falling...

Falling....

Falling....

It felt like I was floating in the air with the clouds like birds.

I felt free, I felt good, I felt awake, I felt aderanaline course through me.

"KEZR THIS IS SUPER FUN!" I shouted as the air was so much that I couldn't hear myself speaking.

"I KNOW LOVE, I KNOW....SPREAD YOUR ARMS MORE WIDE."

I spread my arms and it felt amazing.

My face muscles were definitely stretched because of the air pressure.

It was really cold up here that I felt goosebumps. I don't know if they were because of the cold or the adrenaline.

"IAM GONNA SHOOT THE PARACHUTE, OKAY?"

The instructor said to open the parachute 3,000 feet above the ground. We knew the distance by the meter attached to us.

"OKAY, KEZR!" I said smiling, really loving this experience.

"ZELLA!" Kezr shouted making me look back at him.

"THE PARACHUTE WON'T OPEN!" he said with a worried look in his eyes while my eyes widened and I felt tears coming to my eyes.

The tears felt amazing at my cheeks as they were hot and my face was cold.

"NO! KEZR! ARE WE ABOUT TO DIE!?!?" I begin panicking and begin thinking of ways we could land without dying.

I looked back at him and his eyes softened.

"Shit, fuck, Zelli...don't cry....I was joking, see..." He lifts the clip of the parachute letting it go and the parachute shadowed above us, opening.