Chapter 25 Half Truth

Meera's POV

I was currently working in my office..making some bill to atleast terminate Harry uncle temporarily, his presence is a lot toxic for me.

Also, my attempt to restore Arjun's report assesment worked successfully.

I can't give the committee the proof of Harry uncle changing his transactions, they'll say I'm his wife... helping him and that biased bullshit!

So atleast they can review his reports and then he could come back to office with respect, after he being called a traitor...also after his stunt of violence....

I was really shocked to see that all on CCTV.

I can't believe Arjun went to this height for me...to get me know who the fucking assholes actually abandoned me.

One think I am sure... if ever I get to know my parents, I'll make them pay so badly for what they did with me.

And I am never gonna forgive them, no matter what they do to please me or anything.

Speaking of which, I saw my door open with someone unexpected.

"Hello Meera!"

What the fucking hell is this weirdo Akash Verma doing here?

"Hello Mr Verma. What do I owe this pleasure to meet you unexpected?"

I don't wanna talk to him, so long story short...let's get to the damn freaking point.

"You owe me a lot big Meera."

He sat while bullshitting from his gutter of a mouth.

"I didn't welcomed you to sit and chat with me. So do it fast, I'm busy."

I don't care if he's a hell of a benefactor in our business...I just want him to get out.

This the second time I'm meeting him, and still he's giving me all negetive vibes.

"Meera, I don't know if you know it or not, but this is not the way to treat the person whose the reason of your life."

He gave me his signature smirk and settled like he owned me.

And what the fuck did he say?

Reason for my life....shut up!

"Mr Verma I don't follow you and I don't want to. So please get your ass out of my office right now!"

I literally screamed on him.

He flinched a little but his smirk remained intact.

Son of a gun!

He studied me for a bit, in the mean time I texted the security to be ready for my command while standing out of my office.

"Meera you have no idea who your father is?"

"I don't care who that fucking bastard is...but if I knew,  I'll make him pay for his sins!"

He is infurating me .

He gave me his sick laugh. How can he enjoy almost torturing me!

"Well Meera, I'll be waiting for your punishment then!"

What the fuck is wrong with him!

"Mr Verma..."

"I'm that fucking bastard who is biologically your father."

What did he just say...my father?

I can't breathe anymore...he has to go.

"Security!"