Chapter 10 Leaving

Meera's POV

I saw my reflection in the mirror. My puffy eyes were enough too tell anyone I was so much hurt.

How could he accuse me of something like that?

Yes I'm an orphan but I didn't asked all the privileges they gave me.

And I am ready to pay it back but Grandpa engulfed me in his business and now in this unexpected forced marriage which had no way out.

I could've been just living in an orphanage...but why did Grandpa chose me?

Why the fuck did Arjun came in my life!

I wish that I never met him.

Why do I get hurt mentally and physically in the end?

Why did my parents left me in the first place?

I cannot live with Arjun again...I should go live with Grandpa.

But what if that Neev kicks me out again?

Where should I go? But first I need to transfer these shares...but to whom?

I should give them Neev...then he could become the highest shareholder and he could claim his inheritance...I won't be needed then as his wife or anything.

I called a cab first to depart from his house and then I started the transfer process on my laptop.

Thank god I haven't unpacked my luggage...I am always temporary for everyone.

I sat on the couch and the transfer started....1%...2%...3%...10%

The server is so slow and his WiFi is working on snail speed...this process might take an hour or more.

But I will be gone by then.

I heard a car honking...must be my cab.

I took my closed laptop and duffle in each hand and walked out shutting the door.

Honestly...I haven't built his security back. He doesn't deserve my skills.

I walked towards the car and settled on the backseat.

"Where to ma'am?"

My driver asked but I don't know where....I don't have enough money also. I don't even know enough people.

Maybe Naina might help.

"The Sanghi Villas."

I said and he started his engine. We were just going to cross the driveway but some car blocked the way.

Bright lights blinded our vision when a figure came out of the car and walked towards my the driver's window.

"I'll pay you double for not taking this ride."

It was none other than the ass himself!

Arjun's POV

I know I fucked up badly but I need to fix this.

My mind was blinded by all my last experiences....I didn't expected that I could hurt someone so much.

Not someone...my Meera now my wife.

I need to protect her but first I need to clear the mess again....hope she forgives me like yesterday.

Her driver saw me with confusion when I offered him.

"I'll pay you double what he's paying..just get me out of here."

She said coldly ignoring me.

"I'll pay triple amount for not taking her anywhere." I said gaining his attention.