Chapter 16 Finally!

3k+ reads.... thanks ♥️
______________________________________

Arjun's POV

I saw Meera's expression change when she met Mr Verma. What's up with her now?

I just want to leave this party and take her somewhere private to tell her about Grandpa.

Something is weird between them... I think she is feeling uncomfortable, I should take her away.

"Meera is it. You're really beautiful just like your moth...."

"Mr Verma I'm sorry to interrupt but we need to be somewhere else right now."

I said taking her hand away from his grip.

"Arjun I understand it's your reception and I think she can spare a few moments to this old man."

Why the fuck is he being so forcefull! This is my fucking party not his!

"I think Arjun is right.. we really need to go somewhere. "

Meera backed me up and he gave her a warm smile and we left him.

We both were walking to our car secretly avoiding everyone.

"I didn't know Mr Verma could be so creepy."

I confronted her.

"No he wasn't...but a bit wierd I should say."

"Whatever..."

I said while opening the car door for her to sit.

"Where are we headed?"

"Surprise!"

I exclaimed fakly...but honestly there was no surprise, just somewhere I feel peaceful.

We drove of to the road where we patched up few days ago.

It's pretty dark night with a slight chilliness making it peaceful but comfortable.

I saw her face..she looks so adorable while watching out from the window.

I feel so good so see her happy. I'm grateful to Grandpa that she's my wife.

But it's time to be loyal and honest with each other.

I parked my car and opened the trunk...I got to know there is going to be a special fireworks display here nearby.

This is the perfect place for both of us to witness it.

I spread a cloth inside the trunk and I called Meera to sit beside me watching the night sky.

"So this is your surprise?"

"Yeah."

I said hiding my nervousness...why she makes me feel like that.

"It's beautiful."

She said admiring the night.

"Yes you're."

"Huh?"

"The sky!"

I said pointing above...slip of my tounge could cost me so much!

The tension between us was tenacious making her calm beside me.

The air blew her hair graciously on her face making her breathtakingly gorgeous.

I invaded her personal space and started to tug her hair back...her breathing freezed while feeling my touch.

I saw her biting her lips... I wanna do that!

I ran my fingers across her lips to relax them... but she gazed me with those emotions in her eyes asking me to do more.