Chapter 9 Revelations

Arjun's POV

Why does Grandpa is fucking up my life!

How dare he marry me my own ex-friend? Yes we yesterday patched up...but still we missed each other's 6 fucking years. She changed a lot in these years like me.

She is good to be a stranger for me. How am I gonna live with her without even a clue of any mental preparation!

Why is Grandpa trying to control my freaking life? He is doing this a lot lately....but even he is settling every matter also.

First inheritance, then his shares and now my life.

He could've fucked up that dick's life instead!

God I'm so angry that I don't even remember when I came to my office pulling my previously settled hair.

What should I do now? The papers must be submitted now and Meera is officially my wife.

Why the fuck I didn't read those documents?

I heard my door unlock and saw Meera coming in...she gasped seeing me.

Well I was looking like a mess...my court was roughly tossed on my table and shirt's upper buttons were open with my heavily ruffled hair and my sleeves done up improperly.

She walked towards me cautiously.

Well I'm not gonna hurt her...she didn't know about this marriage thing...did she?

"Arjun...there is no option to get out of this. I checked the papers just now."

She said with a frown on her face. But suspicion is still in my head about her.

"Did you know about this before me?"

"Yes...I just discovered it after I..."

"Stop talking Meera."

My voice was so stern that it echoed in the whole office.

The only person I trusted at least...

Afterall betrayal is not given by our enemy.

I got to know today what Ceaser felt when Brutus front stabbed him.

She saw me with scare in her eyes.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I was just about too...."

"Excuses.... fucking excuses!"

She flinched hearing my shouting. She should be scared...I know she is an orphan but if she wanted money she had the whole majority shares and she lived her whole life under Grandpa's shadow.

Why did she stoop so low for money and fame!

"Arjun listen to me...."

"Just shut up! How could you act like an gold digger just like that sluty Nyla and do this! I didn't knew I was friends with a loose character gir....."

Before I could complete I felt a sting on my cheek.

Did she just slapped me?

I saw her face...she was in tears, agony was settled in her eyes.

Should I wipe her tears or are they fake?

Maybe she is innocent....fuck my feelings and heart!

"In my whole life...being an orphan was always a black mark on me. But I realised that I could be anything but confident...when I met you. Marrying you is a shock for me just like for you...but guess we are not friends anymore. 'Cause I'm a gold digger and you're just the rich guy I desire!"