I don't mind having him around. Claudia has gotten very close with him and she's always smiling making me smile.

I was in the elevator going up to the penthouse. Kol and Claudia will be here in a couple hours and we're gonna spend sometime with all of them.

Even Elijah. He hates coming to friend gatherings but for the first time he was more than happy to come.

The doors opened and I called out to him.

"Bruce..." I couldn't hear anything. Was he not home.

That was until I heard yelling from his office.

I slowly got there and listened in.

"I DON'T CARE. TELL HIM I DON'T WANT TO SEE HIM!" Bruce yelled through what I'm guessing through the phone since I didn't hear another voice.

I quickly backed away from the door when I heard the click of it being opened on the other side.

"Fuck..."

"What are you doing?" Was he really not gonna tell me it's his birthday still.

"Happy birthday dickhead." He furrowed his brows and looked at my hands.

He rolled his eyes but lightly smiled.

"How'd you know."

"Your brother told Claudia and I was reading their messages so now I know. You must have just forgotten to tell me." I said knowing damn well he didn't tell me on purpose.

"Yeah forgotten..."

"Sit down and open it."

"You could have just given me a blowjob. You didn't have to spend your money."

"Shut up, I'm not giving you a blowjob. Sit down and open." I sat next to him watching him open the present.

It's just alcohol but I don't care.

His legs were wide open as if he wanted me between them sucking his dick.

"Thanks."

"Could you be anymore dry."

"I wouldn't be, if you put your spit on it." I give him a grossed look and hand him his flowers.

"You know no ones given me flowers before." I smile feeling all giddy inside.

"Happy birthday you fucking weirdo." I didn't even realize myself leaning in and giving him a light kiss on the cheek.

"That was the best gift." I smiled and could feel the blush slowly taking over my cheeks. Even he could see it making him smirk and his hand on my thigh.

I hate the way he makes me feel. I can feel the sexual tension whenever he's around.

I could feel myself starting to inch closer and so was he. We haven't kissed since the night in the club. Which was literally a month ago.

I could feel his hot breathing against my own lips making me want to kiss the shit out of him. His hands went to my waist pulling me closer just until our lips were barely apart.

Just as I was about to kiss him the elevator dinged revealing a sleeping Elijah in Kol's chest and both Claudia and Kol's jaw practically on the ground.

We both pushed away making the warmth he brought to my body turn cold.

"What's going on?"

"I thought you said you weren't gonna be here until another hour." I said wanting to change the subject to badly