65. I love the man who broke me

I took a shower and sat in front of the mirror, wrapped in the rob with wet hair, water droplets are still on my forehead

I took a shower and sat in front of the mirror, wrapped in the rob with wet hair, water droplets are still on my forehead. With the quick movements of my hands, I wipe them and study my face. You can clearly read how broken I am. That I've been through hell, but I'm not sure if I am still in it. Do you know that phase between hell and going back from it? Well, I feel like I'm not back. Like I'm stuck in hell. And that happened three years ago. For three years I've been stuck in hell without any options to leave that miserable and torturous place.

Now the question is how did I allow one boy to broke me like that? To take off that mask I put on my face when I decided to kill my emotions? How did I allow myself to take it off and show him how my real face looks like? How did I allow him to deceive me? Why I got blinded by the pain in his eyes, just like I did with Christopher's.

Christopher and Michael. There I said their names. The names of the boys who broke me.

Both of them participated in the competition called who can ruin Stella more. And they are both winners, including my mom and that man. They all appeared in the worst moments of my life and made them even worse though I thought that wasn't possible. Looks like it was. Every time I think that I'm in my worst, the devil sends his demons to punch me that it's gonna make my life even worse, to make me regret saying how my life is bad when obviously it can be worse. They always prove me wrong. But do you know what is the point with demons? They actually exist in the real world. Most of the people are demons, but blind to see who their ruler is. The devil himself. Their intentions, behavior, and actions are moves that the devil first allows, moving them like puppets on the string and they aren't aware of those strings, thinking that behind their actions lay destiny and God. God doesn't exist. It's only Devil.

Angel or angels on the other hand are just a fairytale or myth. While the demons, an army of the red ruler exists, the angels are just the legend where the good people try to expel the evil from the others. Let me tell you a short story.

When those so-called angels realized that the evil couldn't leave some people, no matter how hard they tried and what kind of methods they used (read witch powers and all that shit) then they tried to make those people leave the town. But as they tried to make them leave, they became evil themselves. And they couldn't leave just like that. Slowly the world became eviler and eviler, the good people vanished. Those angels no longer exist and are now in the shape of demons. And here we are, in present, living surrounded by evil, like in a castle with massive walls which no one can break. We are imprisoned and slowly dying from evil, but that is exactly what the devil wants. He wants more victims, so he can corrupt them and make them disappear from the world (where there's a chance for them to leave him and run to goodness) and then make his army out of them.

Looks like I believe in supernatural creatures or some shit. Okay, let's try to think straight. How many good people do you know? Exactly. And how many bad ones do you know? Exactly. You can't even count them all, not to mention that you didn't even meet all of them. But still, the amount of those people surrounding you is enormous. I know. Trust me I know. But what are we gonna do about them? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. And that is exactly what I'm going to do as well.