I arranged this meeting with him two days ago, telling him I had a good offer for him. He accepted this meeting without knowing what I had in store for him.

"Ivanov, thank you for agreeing to this meeting," I started politely, leaning back in my chair and looking at the screen.

"Of course, I'm really curious about the deal since you said it was good, and I was planning to expand to the US anyway," he told me with a smile.

"It's a really good business deal, you'll love it, then, let me explain you the terms," I told him in my business voice, staying serious.

"You're going to give me fucking blood samples, so I can see if you are a match for Calina because she needs a bone marrow transplant. And in return you can suck my dick."

"What?" His smiled subsided, and a deep frown appeared on his face.

"Give me blood or suck my dick," I summed up, my tune still business like.

Now, his expression hardened before he said, "You damn bastard! Who do you think you are—"

"Save your threats, don't even start with them. They don't interest me, do you accept it or not?" I asked him seriously, leaning closer to the screen.

"No! And you're a dead man. Nobody offends Andrei Ivanov and gets away with it. Mark my words," he claimed and leaned closer to the screen to end the meeting.

"Stop!" I claimed before he could finish it which made him look at me. "One more offer and if you don't accept it, you can end the conversation."

Then, I turned the screen towards Nadia, giving her the go.

"Hello, Mr. Ivanov, my name is Nadia. I have found some information about you that might interest you. Eight years ago, it was claimed that your sister, Calina Ivanov, was involved in a tragic accident and died, right before her marriage. Surprisingly, she's alive. And she claims she was sold for a deal to one of her father's business associates, by her own brother and father. But they knew she wouldn't say yes to the pop, therefore, they planned her death and handed her over to him, to make her his slave.

The poor woman finally revealed the truth, even after being threatened with death if she ever do so.

Now, it's your turn to pay before the court for those strong allegations. And I can promise you, Mr. Ivanov, deforcing, blackmailing, threatening, stealing, and deprivation of liberty, doing all those allegations, or turning a blind eye on them, will not only put you into jail, but also ruin your non-existent reputation."

Whistling, I leaned back in my chair and put my feet on my desk. "These are strong allegations. It would mean almost five years jail for you and your company's reputation would go down," I said with a small smile.

"I didn't do any of those! And I didn't steal!" He bastard denied.

"We have a broken woman, her body is her proof, and you are still sitting on her rightful shares, twenty-five percent of the shares you and your brothers own are her rightful inheritance, we want them back too," she told him with a smile.

"That's not enough proof! You can't win anything with that!" He huffed. "And I'll give you a shit!"

"Don't worry, Mr. Ivanov, that's not all I have, I did my research well and I know someone who could provide me the main evidence of your dirty deeds to put you in jail. And you know him too. If not let me give you a hint, he put his life for your sister on the table many times and I'm sure he'd love to help us destroy you. All in all, Mr. Ivanov, I'll fuck you up for destroying this woman's life ..." Vanessa told him as she leaned a little over the table next to me before putting her hands on the table and tilting her head.