15

There was a chance that he could hold her in his arms once more.

Upon being told such a thing, he knew full well what came next. It didn't matter the time or place, he was going to see if it was possible.

Processing such a statement took Bucky aback for a moment. The love of his life could possibly be alive, I mean it's not like he believed it was possible until the journal was presented. They both just wanted it to be true.

Tony had awoken Dr. Bruce Banner, he was in need of a second opinion. He knew, well believed, he was always correct. He just needed complete confirmation that he could possibly wake Barnes girl up.

The boys were still in silence, Bucky couldn't completely wrap his head around the entire thing. She was the sciency one, so if she was with him then she could explain it to him. Except Sofia was the one that needed saving, so he just attempted to think like her.

When Bruce examined everything, he came to the same conclusion as Tony. This is something that could debatably be possible. There is a chance she could walk this earth again, although first they had to find her.

Tony knew where the bunker was, he had gotten the journals that lead them to this point. Even though it was almost four in the morning at this point, they decided to begin the car ride there. Bucky, Steve, Tony and Bruce, all loaded into a single vehicle, on the way to something that could be considered impossible.

The thing Tony was unaware of was what wall was fake. He was indeed prepared to break down each wall to find her, Bucky volunteered his metal arm do so.

He was quiet on the rode over, destroyed with the nerves regarding what happened, or what could happen.

They didn't pace themselves when they were moving down the stairs, quickly dropping their belonging and looking around for any indicator as to what wall she would be behind.

Eventually they just began making holes in the walls to see what they could discover.

The one that proved to be fake was down a small corridor, you probably wouldn't have guessed it to travels oh so much. It was paper thin, almost paper anyway, rather punchable.

"Well, I guess we can punch our way out of things.." Steve said as he watched Bucky pull his metal arm out of the wall.

"Shut it, punk.." Bucky said in response, pulling a gap clear for them to climb through.

Once they were through, they were met with walk-in wardrobe sized room, filled with personal belongings.

Her person belongs.

Pulling open the boxes, Bucky was met with her clothes, jewelry, photographs. There were pictures of the two of them that he believed were long destroyed, that had cause him to shed tears once they were in his hand.

He found his belongings too. When Howard cleared their apartment he must have put there belongings into storage as well. I mean if this is what you call storage.

There were old jackets, watches and many more things that would cause him to smile, although now as much as the items that she owned. They made him light up.

The room however was not big enough for a chamber that would contain a girl from almost 80 years ago. Not that one was in sight anyway.

Bucky was losing hope, whereas Tony was only just beginning.

"Bucky I know you are ready to give up but-" Tony began.

"I'm not ready to give up Stark, I'll break down every damn wall in this place if it means I can just be in her presence again!" He yelled back, realizing his voice getting louder and making no efforts to change it to a lower tone.

"Punch that wall.." Tony calmly spoke, gesturing to the back of the room.

"What?" Bucky responded in confusion, but carrying out the order anyway.

"Just do it!" He yelled back, following him to take the needed punch.

Once it was done, a blue flashing light was all that could be seen, motivating Bucky to throw even more punches of pure destruction.

When the smallest hole he could push through became available he bursted through it, scanning the room until he saw everything he was looking for.

Everything being her.