1

Dancing is a lot like science. In dancing, there are many methods to preform such an act, similar to science. Although she always did prefer to dance, but Howard made her science.

"These are fascinating.."

The spawn of the great Howard Stark had recently discovered a hidden underground laboratory. In in, journals belonging to Howard were found. They contained notes, plans and inventions he had chosen to scribble down. It was never known to his son that he had this piece of property, but he still adored looking through his fathers collection.

Howard could go though a single journal in a matter of days, so Tony had a lot of reading to get through. They dated as far back as 1938. In a way, it was Tonys way of learning about his father, it wasn't as though they were very connected in the first place.

Tony had searched the lab, looking for anything he could, photos, old inventions, anything. Thats when he settled for reading the little diary's instead. Over 100 manuscript were delivered to the Avengers Compound, his fathers legacy arriving at his own legacy. Once they were left in the door of Tonys office, one of the compounds older residence recognised it instantly.

"There were Howards, you're dads?" Steve said without looking at Tony, instead picking a book up and studying it.

They all looked some what identical. A brown leather spine with an even darker brown on the cover. The only difference was the year and a number written neatly in the left corner. For instants, if Howard had written the book in 1938 and it was the first book of that year, a one in brackets was next to the year. So for the future, there would be a correct order for those who came after them to read them in.

"There pretty cool, I'll get to know the guy a bit better now.." Tony said as he pushed the boxes into his study.

"Let me know how it goes.." Steve called, returning the copy that he picked up back to the pile.

Tony was up all night, reading and learning about his father. There were certain recurrences, names. There was a women who was mentioned in almost every journal so far. He chose not to think much of it, probably an assistant he had slept with and had become important for him to continue his work. However, Tony began to question who she was when he reached the year 1942, as names he knew began present in correlation to her.

"..And she sat with him all day, my god did he love him.." Tony read aloud, attempting to piece together who she was.

His father had left a some what lengthy description on who this women was. Short brown hair, green eyes. He said she had a smile that could power New York City in a blackout. An intelligent women from Brooklyn, she became credited in a lot of his successful work, Howard said she was most likely the reason it was successful.

When Tony could finally put the journals down and attempt to get to sleep, all he could do was lay there. His mind kept wandering back to the women. It was a need to know more about her, who was she and why was his father seemingly so fond of her. Tossing and turning, trying to clear his mind, nothing would allow him to drift off, his mind just kept going back to her.

There was two names in them journals, people who Tony lived with and could possible be provided with answers to the mystery of the women.

When it was an acceptable time for him to rise, Tony went back to his study and read through as much as he possibly could before going to confront the two suspects.

When he had just reached the year 1944, Tony decided to not read the entire year, staying with the knowledge of the years 1938-1943. He understood how Steve became a super soldier, how missions went and what his fathers role in the war was. The only thing he didn't understand, was who the women was.

"Can you grab Barnes? I have some questions about my dad.."

Steve was in the gym whilst being approached by Tony with a bad request.

Bucky was closed off, not letting people know too much about him. The former assassin liked to read, train and hang out with Steve. It was relatively all that he did. Attempting to get him to open up to anyone was like saying hell was freezing over, it's relatively impossible.

Steve took Tony to a quiet book corner, somewhere Bucky was often found. He liked to read things that came out in his decade, simply reminding him of his old life. One book that he always carried a copy of was, 'Murder on the Orient Express' by Agatha Christie. Nobody that took residents in the compound knew why exactly he was never seen without it, they chose to not question it and move on with their day.

"Buck?"

A small 'hm' was admitted from the man sat in the cosy grey armchair, he chose not to look up, instead focusing on the words written on the page before him.

"Tony has some question, think you can help him out?"

He nodded slowly, up and down, still focused on the page he was currently reading.

"So I got my fathers journals and a name keeps coming up, a women"

Steve had taken to leaning against the bookcase to Bucky's right, Tony sat on a chair across from him. Bucky wasn't really bothered to pay Tony that much attention, Steve was better at answering the questions then him. Instead, he was reading the novel before him, flicking through it page by page.

"So my question is, who is Sofia?"