My And Your, Monster Sour

Theres a million monsters in my closet, all as empty as you thought it, the way we sway our heads is all rather methodic, I cant deal with idiotic atrocities, regrets supersonic in its demonic capacity, so you swing the bat right back to me, unaware you just got cracked you see?

So if I was everybody else sitting on a shelf who'd comfort the closet of closest hostility me or myself? It seems to me you lack the ability to appease so you people please all the way up until you become nothing but a sleaze, a disguise you hide claiming the hands tied behind your back are the very ones that are now at your throat, to me it sounds nothing short of a scapegoat, you cant blame yourself while retaining your innocence, all is blessed with the wrath of the ignorance.

Caught you by the back of your neck yet your dangling by a rib, now you act so upset and you ask what you did, the marvel that is one without their marbles, the fable that is one without a stable mind but youre so far ahead you got left behind, a hero of the paper is the one that inserts themselves, a headline chaser is the one derails themselves, identify by which color of the evening, solidify in the direction that the birds sing, forgo the kissing propose to your mother with that diamond ring, anything to have it be you to who its happening.

Can you feel it? Your weakened pulse? So underdeveloped you can feel the bolts, loosening as you lose that thing that made you special, but you dont have a body its just a temporary vessel, your veins flatten out and curl in a spiral, youre on ecstasy now what is your mental toll?  a vase is abstract to leave it empty is a waste, hope you dont contract a devil in that space, of course its all in bad taste, did anyone ever tell you how it felt to be human paste? Mountains of lighter fluid seeped into your barren yard, your mother had warned you about staying out past dark, needless to say the flicking of your cigarettes cherry could indeed ignite a spark, so throw it on the ground and watch you get burned with the ferocity of a great fire shark, now pass away quietly, let only the ashes be the mark.