𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 | 15

Start from the beginning

Yoongi couldn't deny that his heart was a bit less vexatious for she was around him now. Even when he saw her, walking around in the confident way that she did, he felt proud and that brought back memories of that fifteen year old girl who would dance around him every-time she would defeat him in a game of traditional chess.

He still found it amusing how she never knew that he let her win. She was a smart one but her trait of being a sore loser was the reason why she couldn't see how she wasn't actually winning but was given the victory. Chuckling softly at the thought, Yoongi sniffled a bit, immediately wiping away the tears that had sprung up on the innocent reminiscence.

Maybe her thirst to have the final win everytime must have been the part where he didn't know that she would become the fearless warrior that she was. He was ashamed of himself more whenever he would see her holding a weapon of death but that was what it was supposed to be.

That was what her destiny was.

That was what she was required to do.

"I will always be there for you, Kriger." He said although not being heard.

"Always."

~ ♛ ~

"You...," Rosaliá turned from her position as she kept her cellphone back in the small purse that she was holding only to see Insu gawking at het with wide doe eyes, "look stunning."

Rosaliá giggled in thrill as she smiled on her way to her, with her being adorned in a beautiful hanbok herself

"Thank you, Your Grace

"Thank you, Your Grace." Rosaliá bowed to her in a playful stance as she looked at her with a brilliant Cheshire smile blooming on her face.

"You look very beautiful with the head gear. It makes you look mature along with the hints of your innocence." She praised her making Insu turn a shy scarlet at her words.

"Oh no Rosa...but I would like to know who decided upon your dress. I didn't send my maid with this one, I am sure." Insu smiled at her in a feigned surprise as she wiggled her eyebrows at her in a knowing manner.

For one, she knew who must have made the choice for she had seen Advisor Park coming around with the said Hanbok. She just wanted to know when Rosa would reveal things to her.

"Your Highness, his Grace, Lord Vante has arrived." The guard by the doors of Princess Insu's chamber announced just as the said young male entered with a smile brighter than he had ever shown he knew.

"Both of you look like Princesses."

That made the women chuckle at him while Vante just stared at them in amusement of how beautiful the two younger ones looked. The costumes definitely suited them.

"Shall we?" He asked showing them his hands so that each could take one as they walked to the front patio where his Majesty and Prince Jungkook awaited them.

The advisors standing to a side as they discussed matters of the event, the three alighted down the stairs with the servants helping them out with the large drapes that they wore.

But only if Rosaliá had seen the look of absolute carnal that she got when her figure was prominently out to be observed and well, in this case, devoured. Her eyes looking up from the tiring job of keeping the long skirt of her dress in place, she smiled a bit at the Prince who was having a hard time not to look away from her. More like the beautiful eyes that were so wide and big with the excitement, perhaps, of what awaited them.

And also because he was ecstatic to know lengths at how beautiful she looked in the Hanbok that he had chosen for her and asked of her to wear at the absolute nick of time. He loved how her green ablaze irises looked so divine and centered with that soft off white fabric that draped around the pale porcelain of her smooth, luscious skin that he remembered kissing the previous night.

It was all in his mind. Even the tendrils of her dark long hair that was now up in an elegant bun with a traditional hair pin that had a birds carvings in it, holding it up, he could imagine his fingers evading those silky hairs of her mane while he caressed and made contact with each and every part of that beauty, Rosaliá was.

His breathing becoming laboured after the insight of what he presumed was a lot like that of a hormonal teenager, he forced a smile at his father when he asked them to proceed to their respective vehicles so that they can leave for the tribunals.

"Come with me." He whispered in her ear as they stood side by side while bidding his father the opportunity to leave first.

The look of confusion on her face even if making her cute was just a reason added for the Hanguk Prince to be more feral in his impatience. He wanted to have Rosaliá near him, him near her, around her, in her—

Okay...calm down. This is not the time.

"Your Highness?" She questioned at him while her eyes moved to look over the side of the patio where Insu and Vante were immersed in some talk. But her hand now being held tightly in the Korean Prince's vice like grip, Rosaliá had no thoughts come to her mind except how warm his hand was.

"I will be taking Rosaliá with me." He announced making his Advisor step up as he bowed to him before looking between a blushing Rosaliá as she did her best to hide the linking hands in the puff of her skirt and the mighty Prince who was looking at him with defiance.

"I will accompany you, Your Grace." He said making Jungkook grunt in disapproval.

"No. I think you should take the car with Advisor Min. It's been long since he has been here in the city. I think you should take care of that." He said, his voice commanding.

"Umm..." addled at how persistent the Prince sounded, Jimin plainly bowed to him before going back to Yoongi's side as the latter gave Rosaliá a nod when their eyes met.

"Let's go." That was the last ring Rosaliá had heard from the impertinent Prince who whisked her away from the rest, even the Princess who was just plain chuckling at her brother's antics.

                          •