Mia raised her eyebrows. "What man?" She questioned innocently. "Henry, you have been dreaming about that man lately. I heard you calling his name like three days ago. Is he your new boyfriend?" Theo asked with a tightened frown. Mia shook her head.

"No, he is not my boyfriend. He doesn't even exist anymore" she spoke the truth, not wanting to lie anymore. The room fell into silence. "Who is Henry? Is that your friend or something? I have never heard about him before" Theo questioned with furrowed eyebrows.

"Umm, he is just an important person. We met like a year ago" Mia quickly made up story to make her parents believe her. Theo frowned, "Is that true?" He asked with suspicion. Mia nodded. "Yes, it is a truth" she lied through her teeth. Camilla sighed. "It is almost 4am, you should go back to sleep"

Mia spoke as smiled at everyone.

Theo and Camilla nodded in agreement, they still had works to do. "You are right, you should sleep too. Call me when those nightmares come to you again" Theo patted his daughter's head with a smile as Camilla hugged her daughter. "Good night, mom and dad"

The couple smiled at their daughter and left. Maki and her granddaughter also left the room after telling their Miss to take care. When they finally left the room, Mia threw herself onto the bed again. "What did he want to say? What does he mean with he is always near me?"

Mia spoke under her breath, thinking about that dream again. Why did she dream like that? Normally, she would dream about the accident only. But this time, it was different. He was telling her to stop blaming on herself for what happened.

He said he wanted to say something. His touches felt so real, his warmth when he was hugging her felt so real. It was as if she was meeting him for real. If she was right, Henry said he loved someone. But her mother cut the dream. "He has someone he loves?"

She curled up into a ball while spacing out. A thought of Henry living together with a woman made Mia frowned. "I can't imagine him with someone" she admitted the truth while tears were dripping down from her ocean blue eyes. "Arr! Who is that damned woman?!"

She cursed under breath.

Who could it be? Who got Henry's heart? Why is it uncomfortable for Mia to imagine Henry with some women? Maybe, she was afraid that Henry might end up with wicked woman. Maybe she did not want to see Henry loving the wrong person.

After an hour, she fell asleep again, not thinking anymore. "Good morning, Miss" Maki greeted with a smile at the young woman who just walked into the living room with a stone face. Mia was spacing out in the early morning, she did not even hear Maki's words.

"Mia, what's wrong?" Theo asked as he looked up at his daughter who sat down across of Camilla. "Mia?" He called again. The young woman snapped back from train of thoughts. She quickly looked at her parents who were watching her with confused faces.

"Are you ok?" Camilla questioned as she stopped eating. Mia nodded with a forced smile. "Yes, mom. I am very fine" Theo furrowed his brows and stared at his daughter with narrowed eyes in suspicion. Something was wrong.

He had to find out about the man named Henry who kept making his daughter cry like a fool. "Eat your breakfast, Mia" he spoke and continued his breakfast. Camilla held her daughter's hand which was on the place.

"You can tell me everything, Mia. Me and your father are here to listen to your problems" she tightened her grip on her daughter's hand. There was a warm smile on her face, making Mia could not help but smiled back at her.

"Yes, mom. Don't worry"

The family continued their breakfast peacefully. Mia decided to go to book shop after taking a shower since she finished reading all books. "We have arrived" Lorcan said and went out of the car to open the door for Mia.

The young woman in black colored strapped crop top with white high waisted pants walked into the book shop with a bucket hat, not showing her face to anyone. She wore a milk colored jacket to match with her shoes as her ocean blue eyes were see through the brown sunglasses.

There was man in white shirt with black pants behind the young woman, they two matched each other just by the clothes they were wearing. Mia stepped into the book shop with Lorcan behind her. She headed to the shelf which had romance books about reincarnation.

Lorcan did not utter any words, he just stared at the books which Mia was choosing. Those books were reincarnation romance books. It looked like Mia Grace loved to read those type of books. "Hold this" Mia handed the book as the man accepted.

"Ok, that's all. Let's go, Lorcan" she spoke as the man obeyed. Mia paid for the cost and left the book shop quickly, not wanting to meet with media. She went into the car as the man closed the door for her. "Drive to the nearest coffee shop"

Lorcan nodded in understatement, when they arrived to the coffee shop, Mia gave the money to Lorcan and asked him to buy for her. She did not go into the coffee shop because there were many people chilling. What if they attacked her with thousands of questions?

"Here" the man handed the iced americano to the young woman. "Thanks, Lorcan" Mia said as she smiled at the sight of the iced americano. "I have a question" the young woman looked at the back of the man who was driving as Lorcan waited for her to continue.

"You said you have someone, right?"

Lorcan frowned, "I mean, you have someone you love, right?" she spoke and sipped the iced americano. "Yes" the man answered honestly. "How does it feel like?" Mia questioned with a serious face, she looked like a kid who was asking for a candy with a serious face.

Lorcan glanced at the young woman through the rear-view mirror. "I thought you knew" he replied with a stone face while his eyes were focusing on the road. "What? No, ofc. How would I know? I have never loved anyone-"

Mia suddenly fell into a huge silence.

•••••••••••••••
(The outfit and accessories are on top!)
(I'm so sorry if there were mistakes)