Chapter 11

Warning: Small sexual content
____________________________________
"Cheers boys!" Chloe exclaimed with a bottle of cold beer in her hand.

"Cheers," they replied with big grins.

"We're one step closer to finding the gold, I know it," Chloe stated. The four teens all took a swig of their beers and laid back. Finally they were getting some much needed group relaxation. However, Chloe couldn't help but miss Sarah. Chloe drank the last sip of her drink and found the hammock. "Goodnight boys, get some sleep, tomorrow is a big day."

After a whole night of hanging out by the fire and drinking, the teens made their way to get the girls. Kiara and Sarah were basking in the sun when they pulled up to the bigger boat. Chloe already knew they would undoubtedly be upset with all of them, especially her. "You forget your keys or something? You need a tow?" John B asked.

"I mean you gotta admit it was a brilliant little plan," Chloe said with a smirk.

"Mastermind, huh? "

"I'm always plannin'."

"Some patriarchal bullshit," Kiara muttered. "Really great plan."

"Yep that sucked," Sarah replied.

"You still love me though right?" Chloe asked. "Right?"

Sarah rolled her eyes and jumped aboard John B's boat. She then kissed Chloe on the cheek. "Of course Chlo, hey, you still hate me?"

"Hmm, just a little. Don't worry. We're both gonna get you back when you least expect it.Watch your back, boys and Chlo," Kiara stated.

Chloe smiled and looked at both of the girls, they seemed to actually be getting along. "I'll welcome that challenge with open arms. Anyways, did you reconcile our differences?"

"No, not even close but... we're willing to work together," Sarah stated.

"You know what? That's victory!" John B exclaimed as he gave Chloe a high five. "We'll meet you guys at the house in an hour."

Chloe drove the boat back to John B's house and waited for the others on the deck. Sarah, of course, was right next to Chloe. It was obvious she didn't like being apart from her anymore. Honestly Chloe loved it, for some reason Chloe's world now revolved around Sarah. They'd only been dating for a couple days but Chloe's had liked the girl for a year. Chloe loved Sarah more than anything. She sensed Sarah felt the same about her but she couldn't be sure until she asked. "Can't get enough of me hmm?" Chloe asked with a big grin.

Sarah rested her head on Chloe's shoulder and inhaled heavily. "Nope, never."

Unfortunately for the girls it was going to be an eventful night. Instead of having a relaxing date they would be back on the dangerous gold chase. They've collected everything they need for going down into the well. Hopefully the gold would be there this time or everything they did would be for nothing. John B had already volunteered to go down and search. Chloe was relieved by that, she didn't really fell like getting crusty well shit all over her. Pope and Kiara joined the group on the deck with a big bag of supplies. John B then pulled out a list. "You got the rope?"

"Yup," Pope replied.

"Grappling hook?"

Pope scoffed and shook his head. "We're not Batman."

"Pulley?" John B asked.

"Check."

"Dark clothes?"

"Yes," Chloe replied.

"Flashlights?"

"Yes sir," JJ said. "One for each of us!"