Oh, I'm just fine, baby... Don't worry about me," she slurs. You begin to think that rather than drugged, she's drunk.

"Dad- What-what are you doing to her?" you ask, full of worry.

He smirks with a laugh. "I"m about to do something I should have done a long time ago... Making sure she can't leave me... Ever.."

"I never want to leave you, Honey," your mother says to him, a smile on her face. She can't even control herself. She's barely standing, only your father's arm holding her up. The pain she can see in your eyes doesn't even bother her. To notice the knife at her neck would even be a miracle.. It's as if she's in her own world in her head..

"Really? So, you want to stay with me forever?" F/n asks, looking down at her with a wicked smile.

"M-Mommy, say no. Say no mommy!"

She giggles and looks at you. "And why would I do that sweetie?"

You begin to walk towards her as you say, "B-Because he's dangerous!" You're stopped by an angry look from your father, not wanting to anger him much more.

"Mmmm... I don't think he isss! I think he's gentle and sweet!~" She stumbles slightly, a scream leaving her lips as she tries to steady herself again, not even able to feel the knife against her neck.

You begin to worry, able to see blood beginning to drop from the wound. "No- No, he's not!"

"Oh yes he issss. You're a delusional sweet pea.."

"What are you even saying??" you ask, knowing that's not what she meant to say... You would cry.. You can't. The tears won't leave your eyes. It's as if you're emotionless in a way. Today was the day that haunts you for a long time and you're about to find out exactly why..

Before your mother could even dare respond, your father tilts his head, a wicked grin growing along his lips. To see you in pain is amazing.. Always trying to steal m/n from him.. It makes him angry... So, so angry. This is where that anger stops..

His grin grows wider. "Say goodbye to mother now baby doll~"

Before you are even able to get a word in, the blade of the knife is pushed harshly along your mothers throat. Blood begins oozing from the cut, not even a scream leaving your mother as her eyes roll back. Within seconds, she falls into a slump against your fathers body. "Mommy!" you scream, running towards her.

You can't even reach her.

You try and try.

Only to be held back by your father. He keeps you at arms length with his hand on your forehead, not daring to let you close to her. Tears and screams are all that can be heard, along with the laughing of your father.

His hand moves from your head to your neck, gripping it and making you look up at him. "I want you to remember this day... Let it haunt you.. Remember how little your mother actually cared for you.." He chuckles as he thinks about it.

Your mother loved you dearly, always had. He knew that... He wanted to hurt you though. He did hurt you.

He forces you to look down at her body, the blood oozing from her throat and her eyes left wide open. Her body has fallen onto the floor at this point, h/c hair splayed beneath her head.

You try to look away, the tears just leaving your small eyes. They fall and fall, your vision becoming blurred. "Please stop it!! Please!!" you cry out, wanting to look away.

Instead, he just makes you continue looking at her, unable to see his other arm moving as he does. "No. I want you to look.. Look at what you made me do to her... She's dead now because of you y/n!"