12 : We Are Beautiful

"Do you not remember anything at all son?" Nia asked Beam caressing his hair who is lying his head down on her lap. She is puzzles at Beam amnesiac condition leading to him not remembering them at all.

"I dreamt about Phi Tae. A lot. It was always him. I saw you recently. And many more blurred memories since I got here." Beam truthfully answered. Everything getting clear the longer he stays in the house.

"Where is dad? Is he still at work?" Beam asked. He didn't see him since he arrived.

"Do you remember me?" Ming interjected. Beam is his play buddy since they are kindergarten.

"You? We know eachother before?" Ming is sulking at Beam's answer. It shows that he had no impact in Beam's life whatsoever. The friendship from kindergarten is nothing to him.

"Stop stealing my muffins...Ming De." Beam said seeing Ming keeps on munching his mum muffins while pouting. Ming movements stops abruptly and a smile craves on his face.

"Beammie!!" Ming plunges himself to Beam and hugs him. "You remember." Ming is nearly crying, moved by Beam sudden mentioned of his nickname.

"Oii! Phana is staring at us. I don't wanna get punch by him." Beam push Ming away seeing Phana eyes rounded staring at them.

"Sorry I need to borrow this man for a while." Tae comes and pulls Beam from the couch, knocking Ming down to the floor in the process.

His mum and Phana laugh loudly seeing Ming pouting face. He badly wants to spend times with Beam without the stranger tags anymore.

After the news of who Beam really is get to him, he immediately went to find Beam only to watch him crying immensely because Phi Tae leave him.

Their mums are fighting with eachother in the meet up for their wedding plan. Turned out it was his mother who took Tee away from them. Aunt Nia is still in shocks at the fact that Beam is Tee even though Beam's mother denies it. What worse is both of her sons is dating eachother.

But Tee is not blood related to Phi Tae so Ming doesn't see what is the problems there for everyone. Love is love no matter who its is. Ming feels like punching Phi Tae for hurting Tee. He saw his suffering and Phana think Tee is nearly ending his life on the rooftop the other day from being too heartbroken.

Tee thought Phi Tae doesn't want him anymore. He starves himself and doesn't want to speak with anyone.

His Phi Kem also cannot help much because Phi Moe is in the hospital. She was attacked on her way to meet Tee the day before. Tee still wasn't informed about it because Phi Moe said so.

Apparently, both Phi Kem and Phi Moe already knew about the fact that Beam might be Tee but something is not right in their deduction.

They say Beam is real and so is Tee.

Hearing Prae venting out her rage today, Ming concluded that Beam is indeed a real person. But why is Tee using his name?

What's the secret behinds all this mix-up and why is Tee having an amnesia?

"What are you thinking?" Phana's sweet voice wakes him up from his thoughts.

"I wonder if Beam is a real person. Well for once, his baby pictures is there, his birth certificate stated his name. Aunt Nia, is Tee's birth certificate with you or his biological family have it?" Ming asked Nia who is in the kitchen preparing the ingredients for dinner. She will be cooking Tee's favourite.

"His family got it and we do the family name changes the same day at the registry office. That's the last time I saw Tee. Vee is so wicked! No wonder Prae hates her so much. No offense Phana but she's not the lady you think she is. She keeps coming here everyday telling us to give her son back and even at Tee's school. The police can't do anything because of the DNA test. One day Prae ring on the bell with bruises on her face. Your mum hits her." Nia tells her story with resentment and sadness in her eyes for failing to protect both of her children.