6 : We Are Together

"Stop glaring Phi. I'm not his girlfriend or wife or fiancée or anything like that. Hi, I'm Lilianne Mookda Narinrak. Call me Moe. I'm this baby best friend." Moe introduce herself to Tae. The murderous aura coming from the man's eyes targeted at her was uncalled for.

"You call your best friend baby or babe?" Tae retorts arching his brow. He doesn't believe her at all. His self esteem depleted to the ground when he saw the owner of the id Moe Honey Bunny face to face. A beautiful woman, big shining eyes, pale skins like Beam and jet black long hair. How can he be compared to that!!

"Phi Tae.." Beam can sense Tae dislikes towards Moe.

"Ahhh.. so it's you this morning." Moe guesses, biting the inside of his mouth to prevent her from squealing. Beam's Tae is so cute getting jealous over a nickname call.

"I'm over three years older than him Phi. He's literally a baby back then with his chubby face and milky white skin. Its stick since college. Its a nickname given by everyone in our batch." Moe lengthy explained the origin of the baby name call.

"You can ask Pha." Moe added, strengthening her explanation.

"Phi Tae.. its true. I hate that nickname back then..That's why I work hard to lost weight and do sports to look manly enough but...." Beam sigh deeply in defeat resting his head on Tae's shoulder while pouting remembering the dark old days in college.

Moe remembers how the girls envied their good pale skin they inherited from their mother. Beam's mother especially, was a beauty in her time and the good gene got passed down to his son. Sports made him lost weight and give him fine muscles but not a tanned skin. Sun-burn? Yeah!

Moe chuckle remembering the good old days.

Then in front of her...

The view of Tae and Beam sweetly embracing each other is too much for Moe heart to endure at the moment. Finally after a long time, she can see this side of Beam. The Beam in love even though he is still trying hard to deny it in Moe opinion.

Not for long though. In her observation, they just met not more than 24 hours ago but the progress in their relationship is as of they had been lovers for years. They're completely comfortable being in each other touch and not to mention the loving gaze oozing from their eyes dedicated towards each other. They're lost in their world.

Beam told her everything about what Tae tells him about himself. Their lifes never crossed path. Tae wasn't in this country from eleven years ago and what is the possibility of them interacting when they were younger, far away from each other. Moe still can find any logical explanation to Beam's case.

"Are you going out? Is your fever gone already?" Tae softly asked Beam as one of his hand travels to check on Beam's temperature on his forehead, down to his cheek and neck.

"Its gone. You're a good doctor." Beam replied assuring the man.

Tae heart blooming with flowers from that simple praise by Beam, he unknowingly grinning.

"Ugh!! Find a room you two. The sweetness is killing my solo soul. Later then Beam. Calm your hubby down first. He nearly kills me just because I call you baby. Poor Phana and you for having such possessive husbands." Moe complaints in a joking manner before she walks away leaving the now baked Beam, bright-red from head to toes hearing Moe bold statement referring Tae as his hubby.

How is he his hubby?

Moreover..he might already have someone....but...he flirt with me...and hugs me.... nurse me to health...but we just met..omg why do I sound like a school girl in love..