Chapter-16

NO ART OR CHARACTER IS MINE!~  

Narrator's point of view (Timeskip to you getting back)

"I see that beauty and sher came back with you."

"Yeah, we had a run in with the both of them while coming back, so we just ya know rode them here." You shrug (just to clarify you had put a collar of sorts aroun d them so that you wouldn't lose 'em)

"Did you find the herbs?" Senku questions while looking you over for any injuries

"Yup!!" You exclaim shoving the baskets full of herbs ahead of yourself proudly "Got all of 'em!"

"We also found something." senku smirks "Foxtail millet!"

"Now, we can make your favorite dish!!!" You exclaim jumping up and down, eyes wide in understanding

"What's that f/n?" Chrome raised a brow, curious 

"You'll see when we make it."

"And that would be faster than you'd expect 'cause, we already made it! Now all we have to do is add the spices you got and make it better."

"Who is this, senku-chan~?" A black and white haired male walks out of the lab

"Asagiri gen, eh?" You quirk a brow to senku

"Tsukasa's guy, sent to confirm that I'm dead and find you."

"Oh?"

"My, my I'll be damned, If it isn't f/n l/n herself, heiress to the second largest congolomerate in Japan. I remember meeting you in that science exhibition back when I was just a boy."

"And I remember reading your trashy psychology books."

"Ouch, little flower, that hurts, I mean calling them trashy is a bit of an exaggeration, don't you think?"

"No. They were trashy and too predictable."

"Well, let's make this dish you were all excited about N/n-nii-chan." Chrome interjects, calling you 'big sister' to which you have grown accustomed 

"Ok, then, time to upgrade your level 1 ramen!" You roll up your sleeves and get ready to make delicious meal

With just a few dashes of a few herbs the aroma of the ramen increased significantly

"That aroma!" Chrome looks over your shoulder

"It's almost done chrome, just a second." You garnish the dish and hand one to chrome, one to senku and one to gen "Eat up!"

"Baaad!!! This is so tasty!!!"

"H-holy-! She turned the bitter aftertaste into her strength and made the primitive ramen even better!" Gen yells, looking wide-eyed at the bowl

"kukuku I expected nothing less." Senku smirks "Tomorrow, we start our ramen shop for day 2!"

"Wait, Senku-chan, don't we already have that iron bar? Why do we need more iron forging?"

"So that f/n can finally have some iron arrow-heads, It's a pain to make arrow-heads from stone when many stones just crumble away." Senku rolls his eyes walking into the shack "F/n, you coming?"

"Yeah....." You rub your eyes after untieing the basket from beauty's leg so that she could sleep and pat sher on the head and follow senku into the shack and take off your belts, quiver and the bow

"Move over, leeky." you lightly push senku as you lay beside him and he wraps his arms around you gently "Uh-!"

"Go to sleep idiot." 

Gen witnesses the softer side of the leek-haired scientist towards the blonde scientist from the door, a plan formulating in his head to get the two together

"My, my senku-chan, it seems that you care more about f/n-chan than you let on~" Gen mumbles walking to a nearby cliff "F/n l/n. huh? I do wonder...how should I get you with Senku-chan~" 

I am so very sorry about the short chapter!! I simply got a giant splash of inspiration for my 'quirkless but powerful' story! However, I am back in action now!!

A.N- the one-shot book is out, please check it out, I will be posting more stories as I get more recommendations or ideas from you all in my stories, I can write any and every scenario (Smut, angst, headcanon, fluff.) you name it I can write it and with any character, even if it is a character I don't know, I'll just do some background research or sum, and in any AU, But I will usually write Female reader x character, because I don't think that I'll be able to write Male reader very well, so....sorry to my male readers but if I am requested to I will try my best to write.

Also, if any of you have any tips or anything for my writing please do comment or message me through the inbox in wattpad, I appreciate each and every piece of constructive criticism or tips.

Also do comment, I would love to know your reactions and thoughts about the story, even if the opinion is bad, It would just push me to improve my writing, Just please do tell me where I went wrong, so I can keep that in mind my dearest readers.

I also have more books with female reader they are on my account please check them out if you are new!!!

Also this book has reached over 2K views / reads, I'm so very thankful, I didn't think it would get this many reads, so thank you all very much from the depths of my heart!!!!

Word count- 865 words

Published- 27 june, 2021

Time: 3:07 A.M. (India)

Thanks for reading my story!! Please don't forget to vote, comment and follow me if you like my other works as well!!! All my stories are updated regularly