Third Muster: Chapter 56

Start from the beginning

"Watch her," Taehyung pats his shoulder.

Yeora still has her left hand around Selene's throat. Her right hand on her shoulder. She starts to press Selene's shoulder down. Her neck's skin starts to tear.

With one harsh force, Yeora easily decapitated Selene.

"It's done," Jennie speaks.

Her body falls to the ground and starts tl cry.

"Now we have to kill Yeora," Taehyung said with no emotions.

In a matter of seconds, the battles was over. Selene's little minions are back to hiding as their leader lies lifeless on the ground. Not only is Selene gone but also is Yeora.

Jimin's eyes widens.

Kill her?

"What do you mean kill her?" Jimin asks Teahyung who's readying his sword.

"We kill her or she kills us," he looks directly unto the king's eyes.

But I just got her.

Jimin's heart breaks.

"Listen your majesty, she is no longer Yeora. Look at her," Taehyung's jaw ticks.

Pain is also in his chest as he readies himself to attack.

Jimin looks at Yeora from afar. True, she isn't Yeora anymore. She's just am empty shell.

Jimin pulls Teahyung back.

"Atleast let me try," he said in sorrow.

He can't just let anyone kill her.

Taehyung's brow knits together and presses his lips in a thin line. His grip on his sword loosens as he surrenders to the king's request.

"But what if she harms you?" He asked the king.

Jimin only nods and stands from where he is. Taehyung flees and hides in another spot where he can see see what is going on.

From afar, Yoongi sees Jimin approches Yeora.

"That asshole," he mutters. "Ofcourse he'll try to save her,"

He was about to stanf but Jennie grasps his hand. Yoongi loiks back at her in confusion only to be met by her pleading eyes.

"Please don't go. I won't be able to fprgive myself or my cousin if sometghing bad happens to you. This is now between her and Jimin," she pleads.

Yoongi heaves a sigh and holds her hand as tight. She's right, this is between her and Jimin now.

Jimin's POV

Slowly, slowly I walk to where my love is. To where it all started. To whom I surrendered my all to. To the human and vampire I offered my life to.

Slowly I walk to my death or her salvation.

I just can't let anybody kill her.

Not when I just got her.

Yeora faces me, with no emotion on her face, she lets me come to her. Fear has been casted away from me as I only see the love I have for her.

She watches me with her white eyes but what I see are her ones warm hazel eyes.  The ones that looked up to me in adoration and love when I first got her.

As I reach her, her feet touches the ground for me. Her aura is cold and dark. He finger nails long and sharp.

"Yeora," I breath out her name as if it's the last thing I could do.

She didn't respond.

I wish she did.

Instead, she wraps her hand around my neck. Her nails digging into my skin. The sting is there but the way my heart shreds hurts more.

"My love," I again called out to her.

Silence

I can only smile at her as her fangs peek through her lips.

"I will always, always love you," I whisper.

She leans in, her fangs about to sink into my neck.

No one can kill you.......

But me

Her body leans in

as my hand enters her body in one quick motion.

I hear her gasp and felt her entire body contracts with my hand pierced through her stomach and out into her back.

Blood runs down from my arm as I let it sit inside her body for more than what I intended it to be.

Everything is ringing in my ear.

Her grasp on my throat losens as she looks up at me with her brown eyes again.

Tears didn't hold back. It rolled down my eyes as she smiles up at me.

"Well done your majesty,"

•••

Please don't forget to vote on each chapter. Thank you ❤️

Btw, Royals of the South is already up 🥰