One

Luke's POV

"LUCASS!"

"Luuuke!"

I groan and shift on my bed, what does this woman want now?

"WHAT MUM!?" I shout back, making sure she knows how annoyed I am.

"It's 8:30am, hurry up," She shouts back.

Faaaarrrk. I quickly shot up from the bed and change into my clothes. I don't bother with my hair because it always looks perfect anyway.

I grab my phone and unlock it to see I have about 10 messages from Michael, my best friend aka; the best guy you'll ever meet. He's fucking amazing.

I walk downstairs as I'm texting Mikey back, I bump into a large figure and look up to see my older brother roll his eyes as he grabs his keys.

"Watch where you're going faggot" he laughs. "Jack Hemmings!" my mother shouts, she is really against calling people gay as an insult, I agree but she over reacts sometimes. I know Jack is just playing around.

"Come on Luke, I'll drive ya" he says, nodding to the car.

"Bye boys" My mum says, kissing us both on the cheek.

I make a disgusted face and Jack looks at me with the same expression.

"Bye mum" we both say in unison.

--

Jack drops me off at school and then drives off to work; this is my last year in high school and I'm bloody glad. Although, as I walk inside I notice all the girls smiling at me and trying to get my attention. I begin to think that I might miss school. Oh silly girls, little do they know that I'm gay. Well, I can't blame them since I'm still in the closet but hey, can't they take a hint that I'm not interested?

"Hey Luke" a small girl waves to me; I make an effort to smile back and greet her with the same tone.

As I walk past I see in the corner of my eye that she is giggling to her friends with cheeks flushed. Oh how I love affecting people like that.

Okay, I do admit, I like to lead people on but at least they all know in the end right? After I reject them...

I see my purple haired boy and sneak behind him, smacking his butt to get his attention.

"Oi, what the fuck Luke" he turns around and laughs.

"Hellooo" I greet the boys with a smile.

"Hiya fuckboi" Harry says in return. "Sorry?" I ask, confused about what a "fuckboi" is.

"What does that even mean?" I ask.

"It means that you're a fuckboy" he answers with a smug grin.

"okay..."

"Hey what are you up to tonight?" Michael asks, as if he has to ask. "Michael, you know you can come over without asking do you?" I respond.

"Oh yeah, true. Just making sure." He says looking embarrassed.

"Can I come over too? My mum is being a bitch lately and I literally can't stand it." Harry says.

"Sure, we can all chill," I say followed by a grin.

The bell then rings and we all groan as we make our way to first lesson. "Cya boys" I say across the hall.
--

I walk in to be greeted by almost everyone in my class, even my English teacher is happy to see me.

I take my usual seat and lay my head on the table in exhaustion. It's only the first lesson but I'm already over it. Thank god it's Friday though.

"Take a seat Ashton and explain why you are late" I hear the teacher call out.