XXXII

Severus woke up to you placing a cup of tea on the bedside table., he thought you were absolutely beautiful in the morning sun., your hair is in a messy bun and you were dressed in a white turtleneck and a brown skirt that went a little bit above your knees., he smiled and reached out for your arm.

"Good morning, my love. You look absolutely beautiful"., his morning voice was even deeper if that was even possible., you smiled, leaned down and pecked his forehead., "good morning, Mr Grumpy"., he rolled his eyes and patted the spot next to him., "lay down, my love".

"As much as I would love too, sleepy head, it is 7am"., he groaned in annoyance and buried his face within the pillows., "I don't want too!"., he yelled into the pillow., you laughed and shook your head., "come on, Mr Grumpy".

You walked over to the little table and started serving up some food., "I made some breakfast in case you didn't want to go to The Great Hall. It's french toast, something I had in America, I thought you would like it too"., he reluctantly got up, grabbed his cup of tea and started walking over.

"It does smell nice"., he smiled, while leaning down and pecking your cheek., the both of you sat down, he took a bite and his eyes widened., "this is incredible, love"., you smiled and took a bite of yours., "mmm, so tell me, what did you do in America?".

"I would love to say I did lots of exciting things but the truth is I spent majority of my time at the hospital. Although one of the few times I went out of there is when I took Eli to school and took out of there so he can get some air.

Oh! And guess who I saw"., you clapped your hands excitedly., "August!"., "the guy that put you in music class?"., "yeah! He was in America for a vacation with his wife...actually I think he is still there"., Severus clenched his jaw, he started to feel a bit jealous.

"You were definitely missed here, love"., "really? I...I find that hard to believe"., Severus shook his head at your insecurities and put his fork down to hold your hand., "every once a week, students would come up to me and ask when you're coming back.

You smiled softly and put your head down starting to get a bit shy., he smiled at how adorable you were and brought your hand up to his lips, pressing a gentle kiss against your hand making you blush even more.

About ten minutes later he finished his delicious food got up and kissed your forehead., "I'm going in the shower"., you got up and grabbed the plates, taking them to the sink., as you started to wash the dishes something came to mind.

The clothes

You dried your hands and rushed over to your suitcase, really hoping that you didn't forget them in New York. You opened the suitcase and sure enough there it was, you bought two outfits for Severus:

A black long trench coat, a black thin sweater, black trousers and a white undershirt, the next outfit was something more comfortable, a pair of black tracksuit bottoms along with another black sweater but just a bit thicker.

The bathroom door opened and you smiled at him., he smirked and raised his eyebrows., "again, stop gawking at me, love "., "I can't help it. You're handsome"., she smiled shyly and he blushed fiercely and walked up to you.

"My love, stop being so adorable"., he leaned down and pressed his lips against yours., you cupped his cheeks and smiled into the kiss., "Sev, I know you don't like clothes shopping but I bought you some clothes in New York".

You saw the nervousness in his eyes and you kissed his collarbone to try and calm him down, placing your hands on his chest., "I think you'll like them"., you stood on your tippy toes and pressed your lips against his, wrapping your arms around his neck.

He wrapped his arms around your waist and you bit down on his bottom lip, kissing down his chest. You got on your knees and untucked the towel taking him in your mouth., he tilted his head back., he closed his eyes and heard a knock at the door.

"Shit"., you quickly got up and he wrapped the towel back around himself., "who is it?"., he bellowed out., "Minerva"., "I'll get it Sev, you go get dressed"., he grabbed his clothes and walked into the bathroom.

You opened the door and Minerva gasped excitedly., "hello, my dear!"., she held her arms out for a hug and you gladly accepted the hug., "how was your trip?"., "it was great"., "where's Severus?"., "he's getting dressed"., "I've just got a question for the both of you".

"What is it?"., Severus said while he came out of the bathroom., "I know a young lady who's cat just had babies. Now that they're old enough she's looking for the perfect parents for them"., you looked at Severus excitedly, clasped your hands together and pouted.

"Can we get a fur baby, Sev? Pleaseee"., "I have a photo of them here"., Minerva interrupted., she pulled out a photo from her robe and they were absolutely adorable, they are Russian blue cats., "oh merlin, look how cute they are, Severus please"., he looked at you with a hint of uncertainty and you past him the photo.

Oh merlin, they are adorable

"I suppose we can have one, Y/n"., you jumped into his arms wrapped your arms around his neck., "thankyou, thankyou, thankyou"., he chuckled and wrapped his arms around you., Minerva watched the both of you in awe and put her hands on her heart.

"If I can use a quill, I will write down her contact information"., Severus nodded and walked over to his desk, grabbing his quill and a piece of parchment. As soon as Minerva left you jumped in his arms and pressed your lips against his.

"We're getting a fur baby together!"., he smiled at your excitement and kissed your forehead., "I have to admit, I am very excited for this as well"., "I remember you saying that you are more of a cat person"., "when do want to contact this person?".

He put you down and looked at the contact information., "this place is in the Muggle World, it's at...it looks like it's an apartment"., "well we can do it on the weekend if you want"., he smiled and nodded.

8:55am

You walked into your classroom and you would be lying if you said you weren't a bit nervous., you were incredibly shocked to here you were missed by the students but also very happy. You looked at your desk and saw the timetable Dumbledore put on there earlier.

"Sixth years"., You walked over to your desk and set up your things, including the photo of you and Severus., he pulled you towards him and you rested your head on his chest., "I'm nervous, Sev"., "you'll be great, you're a good teacher and they absolutely love you".

You looked up at him and smiled., he cupped your cheeks and kissed your forehead., "I love you"., he smiled, tucking a loose strand of hair behind your ear., "I love you too"., he pressed his lips against yours.

The sixth year students flooded in and gasped as they saw two of their teachers snogging each other., Severus heard slight movement and looked to the side to see students., he scowled at them and took his hands off of you., "stop gawking you bloody imbeciles and take your seats"., he looked back at you and smiled., "I'll see you soon, love".