Myungsuk gaped at the obvious bulge in Insoo's briefs. He squeezed his legs together, a gush of slick dripping out of him.

Reaching out, Myungsuk held Insoo's waistband, flicking his eyes up. Insoo stood at the edge of the bed and nodded encouragingly. Myungsuk tugged them off and Insoo's penis sprung free.

"Boing," Myungsuk breathed out, gaping at Insoo's cock. The length long and thick.

"Myungsuk." Insoo covered his face with his hands, his blush reaching his ears.

"Sorry," Myungsuk muttered, biting back a grin.

Wrapping his hands around the base, Myungsuk paused when Insoo flinched before continuing. Myungsuk scooted closer and examined Insoo's apricot-coloured tip. Insoo really was an alpha through and through, Myungsuk's uncomparable cock twitched, straining in his jeans. Insoo could reach Myungsuk's deepest parts, and with the subtle veins... Myungsukslick started to drip.

"Are you just going to stare?" Insoo asked, breaking the silence.

"I want it," Myungsuk announced, staring up at him.

Insoo blinked at him, his pheromones wafting harder. His face softened and he brushed his fingers through Myungsuk's hair. "It's all yours."

Myungsuk nodded and shifted to his knees. Tentatively, he leaned in, swiping his tongue against the tip.

Insoo sucked in his breath and Myungsuk took that as a good sign. He continued to lick, Insoo's scent more intense than he'd ever experienced. Myungsuk squeezed his legs together. He wanted more.

Myungsuk dragged his tongue up the length of the penis and took the tip in his mouth. He hallowed out his cheeks and sucked, his eyes fluttering closed as Insoo moaned. Slick dripped out of Myungsuk and his body buzzed.

Inhaling through his nose, Myungsuk took more of Insoo into his mouth. But when it hit the back of his throat, he gagged.

Myungsuk pulled back, coughing. His hand over his throat.

"Are you okay?" Insoo gasped, cupping Myungsuk's cheeks.

Myungsuk blinked back his tears and nodded. He reached out for Insoo's erection again but Insoo held his wrist.

"It's okay," Insoo said and crawled onto the bed. "It's your turn," he said, nipping Myungsuk's cheek.

Myungsuk's body trembled as he laid back, his hands clutched over his chest as he raised his hips, letting Insoo strip off his jeans and underwear.

"a-Ah," Myungsuk gasped when he was finally exposed, the scent of his slick filling the room and his erection hard against his abdomen.

Insoo groaned, painfully biting his lip. He threw the rest of their clothes aside and carefully plucked off Myungsuk's glasses, setting them aside.

Whining, Myungsuk reached out, pulling him back into a kiss, sparks shooting through him as their bodies pressed together.

Insoo gripped Myungsuk's sides as he trailed kisses down his chest. When Insoo swiped his tongue against his nipple, Myungsuk jerked. Insoo paused before recapturing Myungsuk's nipple with his mouth, sucking gently.

Myungsuk arched his back, his hands balling into fists, as he moaned. His wet hole ached to be filled with something. Anything.

Taking one of Insoo's hands, Myungsuk guided it down, twitching as Insoo's palm rubbed over Myungsuk's erection and prodded his hole with Insoo's finger.

Insoo paused and sat up on his elbow. "Are you sure?"

Myungsuk furrowed his brows and whined, squinting at him. Yes, he was sure.