Giggling, Myungsuk sat on the bean bag next to him, hugging his knees to be completely swallowed up. "Yeah," he breathed out, admiring Insoo's face.

Thoughts were getting harder to form, the fogginess of the heat starting to set in. He reached out and Insoo took his hand, kissing his fingers. 

"How are you feeling?" Insoo asked, scooting closer.

"Warm," Myungsuk mumbled. He tugged his sleeves. "I was thinking we could watch Galactica after you take a shower."

Insoo's smile softened and he nodded. "Sure."

Myungsuk shifted back against Insoo's chest, the two cuddled on one bean bag with his laptop on the floor desk in front of them. Myungsuk gnawed his bottom lip, staring at the screen as Insoo tightened his grip around his waist.

"Did you see that?" Myungsuk squeaked, snapping his head up.

Insoo chuckled. "Yes. That was really cool."

Smiling, Myungsuk turned back to the screen. "I know. Captain Giya has the best flying skills," he hummed and his eyes glazed over.

Insoo's shower washed away the scent of the outside world, allowing Insoo's scent to waft freely. Their scents rolled off their bodies, combining into something entirely new.

He let out an instinctual purr and tipped his head to the side. He wiggles his toes, curling them in his fuzzy socks. His body felt hot where it pressed against Insoo.

"Myungsuk?"

"Hm?" Myungsuk blinked open his eyes as Insoo leaned over and closed his laptop. Myungsuk watched Insoo's Adam's apple bob and purred. He wanted to bite it. He pushed himself and kissed Insoo softly.

Insoo hummed against his lips and their pheromones thickened, the heat rolling inside Myungsuk roaring louder. Myungsuk deepened the kiss, shuddering when Insoo nipped his bottom lip and slid his tongue inside.

The taste of chocolate and sugar swirled together in his mouth and furrowed his brows. Insoo made a trail of fire as his fingers teasing inched up Myungsuk's thigh.

He pulled back with a gasp and blinked slowly. His thoughts filled with Insoo and the need to touch him. He twitched when Insoo leaned in, nuzzling his jaw.

Tilting his head back, gripped Insoo's shoulder. He opened his mouth to speak, struggling to form words when Insoo nipped his ear. "Bed?"

Myungsuk whimpered and nodded.

Insoo kissed him one more time before he knelt down and with a seamless scoop, picked Myungsuk up. Gasping, Myungsuk clung to him, Insoo laughed under his breath.

As Insoo carefully set him on the bed, Myungsuk fumbled with his hoodie, the soft fleece scorching his skin. Insoo helped get it off, the cold air a relief against his bare skin.

Insoo let out a slow, strained breath. His pupils were blown wide as he stared at Myungsuk, no doubt the same look Myungsuk had for him. Myungsuk fingers twitched as he reached over, plucking the hem of Insoo's shirt. "Aren't you going to..?"

"Right," Insoo whispered. "Sorry, I just–" he cleared his throat. "You're wearing a collar."

Myungsuk blinked, brushing his fingers against his collar. "I am." He glanced over at Insoo's red face and his heart skipped. "Do you like it?"

Insoo stiffly nodded. "Yeah," he breathed out. They both bit back a smile and Insoo kissed the top of his head and got up, stripping.

Myungsuk marvelled at Insoo's lean chest, his heat leaped in intensity, but not as much as when Insoo dropped his jeans.