15 | Epilogue

"Is the groom ready?" one of the staff asked, making sure all of them are ready

"Yes, he is ready." the other staff answered fixing the hair of the groom.

"Are you excited, son?" his mother asked him, with the voice of excitement and love.

"Yes, eomma." he answered with confidence fixing his tie.

His mother gave him a tight hug.

"B-but i'm scared, eomma." he told his mom.

"Why would you be scared honey?" his mom asked confusedly.

"What i-if that will happen again? what if in the middle of our wedding I will have to witness that scene again? Eomma, I can't b-bear that again." Yoongi truthfully told his mom his trauma.

"No, son. It will not okay? You have to trust Yuri this time. She will not leave, never. She will stay here with you and your son forever, okay? Don't think about those things because that happened in the past, not in the present nor the future. In order to forget that past, you have to look at your present. The present where both Yuri and Riyu are here. I promise you, that will not happen again." his mom comforted him, giving him an assuring smile.

Your trauma will always be a hinder to your life. That happened in the past and in order to forget about that, you have to focus in the present. No looking back at it again.

Their first wedding was the wounds that never shown on the body but were deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds. Trauma is personal, but healing will take place soon.

"Hey everyone, let's gather up here. The services will come here soon so please bring all the things that are needed as well as yourselves." the organizer said and all of them gathered in the area.

"Hyung!" the members started calling Yoongi.

Yoongi looked at them with his cute gummy smile and the five of them smiled back.

"Wow hyung! you look so handsome and sexy." Jimin said, complementing Yoongi and giving him a hug.

"I know right, I can't believe Yoongi hyung will get married again with the same person." Jungkook said.

"Congratulations on your wedding, Yoongi. I'm very proud of you." Seokjin on the other hand gave the younger a light tap on the shoulder.

"Thanks my only hyung." Yoongi answered.

"It's very unfortunate that Taehyung is not here. I mean ofcourse, he surely have great bond with Yuri and he surely misses him." Namjoon said and the others went silent.

"Y-yeah, why does h-he have to do that? Maybe we can just go visit him anytime with Yuri to tell him the news." Hoseok said trying to maintain a huge smile.

"Yeah right, I kinda misses him too. It feels so incomplete without him." Yoongi said.

"Oh hyung, excuse me for a minute. I'll go check with my wife and Nisha. See you at the church!" Jungkook formally said and proceeded to his family.