14 | Always and Forever

"Yuri

"Yuri..." that was the only word Yoongi said before hugging Yuri tightly.

Ilang minuto rin silang nagyakapan at nag iyakan. Yuri didn't leave, she stayed. She stayed because of her love to her family. Deep inside her heart, she can't see her life without her family.

Your family is the most important treasure you have in this world. That will never change and will always be one of the biggest type of love.

"Yoongi, I never know t-that i'll be able to hug you again this time. I really thought it was the last goodbye and i'll never see you again... but my love to the both of you made me stayed." Yuri cried as she speak, still can't believe that this time the universe really gave her a chance to live again, to be with her family.

"Me too, Y-yuri. I love you, I really do more than anything in this world." Yoongi said.

Yuri just cried again as she observes Yoongi, she hugged her again. Still emotional of the chance to be with her family, forever.

As the both of them hugged each other, a little guy appeared infront of them. Rubbing its eyes and eyeing the both of them.

"Eomma?" Riyu confusedly asks, and burst out of tears as he notice that it's really his mom.

"Riyussi...." Yuri softly said, signaling her son to hug her.

Riyu immediately hug his mom, crying with the loudest tantrum.

"Eomma, I thought you w-will leave us fowever. Appa told me that you went u..up thwere." Riyu stated, and cry on his mom's shoulder.

"No baby, I will never leave you again. Okay? I love you... saranghae, always and forever." Yuri emotionally said kissing his son on the forehead.

"I wuv you too eomma." Riyu said.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡ

"Are you ready?" Yoongi asks, settling his seatbelt.

"Yes appa!" Riyu cheers.

Yuri can't help but feel nervous. She can't even look at Yoongi or maintain a calm behaviour.

"Don't be nervous, aein." Yoongi encourages.

"What if they will not believe me?" Yuri sighs.

Yoongi held both of her hands and gave Yuri his :] smile.

"Trust me."

The Min Family will go to their families. Ang pamilya ni Yoongi ay andun sa bahay nila Yuri ngayon. Ang sabi ni Yoongi ay maglu-lunch lang daw sila kasama ang dalawang pamilya pero hindi nila alam na kasama si Riyu at Yuri na ang alam nila ay matagal ng wala.

Kinakabahan man si Yuri ay kailangan niya itong harapin. Oras na rin para magpakita siya sa ama at ina niya. Ilang tao na rin ang lumipas at sobrang namimiss niya rin ang mga ito, lalong lalo na ang magulang niya. Miss na miss rin siya.