01 | Doubts

"STOP! YOU ARE NOT YURI

"STOP! YOU ARE NOT YURI. PLEASE STOP!" my voice cracked as I uttered the last word, she is not Yuri and will never be.

"Yoongi, listen to me. I am Yuri okay? Can you believe in me?" the girl claiming to be Yuri pleaded to me, in the verge of crying.

"That's impossible. Life is not some sort of joke that you can freely go back to life if you wanted to." I responded, trying to let go of her hands that is holding my right wrist.

"Yoongi, can you please believe me? You never believe on me ever since, you always hated me." the girl in front of me cried, making me feel guilty.

I can't deny it, her presence here makes me feel that she is Yuri. She makes me feel like Yuri is still with me, she makes me feel the way Yuri made me feel back then. But it's impossible, I do not believe on any miracles or some sort of prodigy. In any perspectives, it's impossible for a person to rose to life again.

"Hey! don't cry.. if you just wanted to have an autograph or a picture of me, we can do it. Please don't make jokes like this, you never know how much it hurts me by just hearing the name of my wife. You never know how much I want to cry now because you reminds me of her. Please don't do this to me, okay? i'm still not over her death.." I tried to explain my side to her, preventing myself not to cry in front of this lady.

I just looked at her while she was kneeling and looking at the ground. I immediately stood up heading to the exit of the cemetery. 

Have you ever met someone for the first time, but in your heart you feel as if you've met them before? She reminds me of Yuri, her little sobs, her tiny cryings, her eyes, just everything about her reminds me everything about Yuri.,, but I doubt it.

Don't let doubt fill your heart, clear it away as soon as you can. Over time suspicion will break your relationship and leave you sad and alone. I think this saying doesn't make sense at all cause in the first place, I never love that unknown lady.

I'm sorry, but Yuri being reincarnated is so impossible as it can be.

────────

Yoongi doesn't have any idea that what he was saying was wrong. It might sound impossible but she was totally Yuri but now is named Mari in her present life. Life often seems lead you to difficult situations where you can doubt things that pushes you to let your thoughts fade away. Doubts are always there, either one of it will be right.

Hilarry is just set up by their fate and luckily that fate made her live. Fortunately, she was able to breathe and have the chance to live again in this world. Life is unfair, it's not fair. It's not our fault. We have no say in our own lives. We're living a fairy tale someone else wrote but if we keep telling that life is unfair but do nothing serious about it, then life will forever continue to remain unfair. Deserving ones don't always get the acclaim. Some people are beautiful but unfortunate, struggling but failing, intelligent but poor, loving but despised. Those who deserve it don't get it but those who get it don't deserve it. Such is life.

We can't blame Yoongi tho, he is hurt and devastated. The fact that he can't still accept the fact that he still can't accept the lose of the love of his life. The fact that he can't still easily believe on someone claiming to be as his wife, because he was incapacitate. Imagine losing the person who made you become a greater person as you are, losing the person who made you see things in such different way, losing the person who made you realize the value of life and most of all, the person who made you feel loved when no one else did.

You know when you think you know someone? More than anyone in the world? You know you know them, because you've seen them, like, for real. And then you reach out, and suddenly they are just gone. They just vanished without any signs. You though you belonged together. You thought they were yours, but they're not. You want to protect them, but you can't.

It's weird how when you lose who you love in life, everything you do becomes meaningless, as if you were living for them.

Trying to form my courage up, I looked at my own grave

Trying to form my courage up, I looked at my own grave. Even I can't believe that i'm here in the world existing, but in a different body and name. I still have the same soul from the past, and witnessing Yoongi talking to me like that makes me wanna prove to him that I am his lover, I am Yuri. Does he feel nothing when he looks at me? like the old days when I used to see love in his eyes? But now, when he's looking at me, I can no longer see the love yet I see sadness and lost in his eyes.

I can't believe that the man whom I loved the most doubted me. Doubt is an uncomfortable condition, but certainty is a ridiculous one. He doubted my words, my love for him and especially me. He doubted my existence, just because he can see that i'm lying down a grave. It hurts me, I was sent here because the universe thought that he needed me, that he mourn everyday over my death. But I guess the universe is totally wrong, it was a mistake sending me back here.

The way our fingers intertwine feels so natural and right, as if our hands hold memories of meeting in a thousand other lifetimes. I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age, forever.

Yoongi, I will make you remember me soon. If I have to start from the very beginning then i'll do it. I'm going to risk everything for you, and for our lost child.

a/n: how's the first chapter? a check or nah?