02 | Nightmares

"Hyung!" Jungkook's voice caught my attention, so I immediately turn around and saw him with his daughter, his daughter is such a cutie pie

"What are you doing here with your little sweetie?" I said pinching the chubby cheeks of his daughter.

"Hi Uncle Yoongi!" the little girl said.

"Hi baby Nisha!" I said and messed up her hair.

"I just wanted to check on you about our upcoming assembly. You know we disbanded like for three years now and I think we need to see each other again, and bring our families together." Jungkook said, and I just tried to swallow the knot forming in my throat. Right, family. They all have families now, except me.

I just turn around trying to ignore Jungkook's word. Tears trying to escape from my eyes. I don't have family, didn't have any.

"Hyung!"

I just ignore Jungkook for the second time, and continue to walk out of the building.

"How about you marry again? Even Yuri said that you can marry again if that's what makes you happy. And now, you've been feeling depressed and carrying tons of burdens on your shoulders because you can't move on from what happen from your family. It's in the past, hyung. It's still not too late you can build a family again." Jungkook said.

My hands are forming into a fist, I felt like my veins are about to popped out.

"HYUNG, WAKE UP! YURI IS DEAD. SHE'S DEAD." Jungkook shouted.

Time was so fast and I saw Jungkook lying on the floor with a blood on his mouth. Nisha is behind him. I just punched Jungkook, I punched Jungkook. What the fuck.

"SHE MIGHT BE DEAD BUT SHE IS IN MY HEART, AND YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO TELL ME THAT. DON'T SPEAK LIKE THAT TO MY WIFE, MY FAMILY. YOU'RE LUCKY BECAUSE YOU HAVE YOUR FAMILY NOW, YOU'RE VERY LUCKY. F*CKING BASTARD." I said clenching my jaw and walk outside the building.

────────

"Yoongi! Yoongi!"  someone keeps shaking my shoulder. I rubbed my eyes to see the person i've been wanting to see for years.

"Yuri? Why are you here? Are you real?!"  the first thing i've said. I didn't hesitate to hug her, I missed her so much.

"Yoongi, i'm just here to tell you something." she said in a very serious tone that sends shiver to my whole body.

"What is it? tell me..." the only words I could respond.

"Hillary is telling the truth... she is me, but in a different body and name. Please believe her, I really missed you but you keep pushing her away. I've been wanting to see and hug you but I couldn't cause you don't believe, but Yoongi it's the truth. You should do it now before it's too late. You don't want to commit the same regrets again right?" Yuri said while holding my hands.

"But it's impossible, Yuri. She's not you, and will never be you." I responded convincing my self that what she said is just a joke or something.

"She is, Yoongi. Please don't repeat the same mistake again, please i'm begging you." Yuri was close to crying when I saw her body slowly fading away.

Y-yuri.. noo!

"YURI!" I woke up sweating, it's a dream? A nightmare.

I have been dreaming that exactly dream for 1 consecutive week. That exact dream, all over again. I keep having a dream about Yuri saying that she is Hillary. No, it can't be. It's a nightmare. Nightmares.

I immediately stood up making my way to the kitchen to drink water. After I put some water in my glass, I directly drink it. A lot of thoughts are running through my mind, negative and positive. It's been nearly 3 years since I lose my wife and my son and the pain in my heart is still here, fresh and painful. How can I move on from it? When they are the reason of my happiness, and my life. 

Sadly, people you loved can't stay for the rest of your life. Maybe lucky people are the only one who can experience it and maybe i'm one of the unfortunate ones.

A sudden thought pop into my mind, what if my nightmares are all true? Because if it isn't, then why would I dreamt of it for 1 week straight? Is there any messages that Yuri want me to know? or maybe the message itself is my dream.

I shook my head, no it is not true. Reincarnation is not true, and even if it it, I would not believe.

It just a nightmare, a whole nightmare. Maybe I just missed Yuri that much that's why i've been dreaming those kind of things.

 Maybe I just missed Yuri that much that's why i've been dreaming those kind of things