On The Road to Norfolk Territory

On the Road to Norfolk Territory

It was an emotional day on May 1, 2275 when Lady Karissa gave birth to Lord Andrew Charles Howard and her first child, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane out at Norfolk Estate.

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell became known as Lady Karissa and faithful to her promise upon learning that the child she was carrying was a daughter.

She married Lord Andrew Charles Howard on Imbolc, February 1, 2275 and she became Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard.

She married Lord Andrew Charles Howard  on Imbolc, February 1, 2275 and she became Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard

Three months later, she gives birth to Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane and she is named for three of England's greatest Queen-Regnant, Queen Elizabeth I, Queen Anne and Queen Victoria and Beltane in honor of the most important Pagan Sabbat of the Pagan Year and the surname of her father, Lord Andrew Charles Howard.

Upon her birth, Lady Karissa gives Lord David William Beck instructions to bathe, dress, and present Lady Elizabeth to her grandfather, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR who has been waiting nearly 33 years for her arrival.

Lord David William Beck washes, dresses and carries Lady Elizabeth and from the birth rooming Lady Karissa watches Lord David present Lord Charles Andrew JR with his first grandchild, Lady Elizabeth.

"I present to you Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, your first grandchild and granddaughter, The Right Honorable Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard." Lord David tells Lord Charles Andrew JR.

Lord Charles Andrew holds out his arms and takes his first grandchild with the Howard name into his arms and he starts to cry and says, " You better guard this child with your dear lives. I waited 33 years for her to arrive."

Lord Charles Andrew JR looks directly at his sons and cousins, and grandnephew and Lord Andrew Charles says, " I had to wait 6 years for her mother to arrive so how do you think I feel?"

"I was married to your mother in 2228 and in less than a year and half I had my first child with her, and she gave me a child every five years after that." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells his two older sons.

"Lord Charles Andrew III. You have been married for 24 years and Lord Patrick William you have been married for 18 years and not one child has you produced." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells his two older sons.

"Look at Lord Andrew Charles who is your youngest brother. He hasn't even been married for a year and he already has one child." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells them.

"Lady Karissa and I plan on having three more children but we want to wait until Lady Elizabeth is nearly 4 years old." Lord Andrew Charles tells his father.

"Do you think I really wanted to marry your mother back in 2228, but at least she did her duty in giving me five children." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells his two oldest sons, and your two sisters, Lady Patricia and Lady Charlotte have given their husbands children.' Lord Charles Andrew JR tells them.