Lord Andrew Duchess

Lord Andrew Charles age 24 years old had been searching high and low for the woman of his dreams.

All of sudden Cadet Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell appears on Star Base 12.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard is captivated by her beauty and charm.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard doesn't know her name or where she lives on Star Base 12.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard walks up to Lt Kevin Thomas Riley and asks " Who is that beautiful girl Kevin?".

" Lord Andrew Charles Howard that is Cadet Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell and keep your paws off her or you and I will rumble." Kevin Thomas Riley threatens Lord Andrew Charles Howard.

" Hey Kevin Riley. Try and I kick your whiny rear end. I want to get to know her." Lord Andrew Charles tells Kevin Riley.

" Someone needs to kick your aristocrat ass in Lord Andrew Charles Howard.'" Kevin tells him.

"You may try Kevin Thomas Riley but you won't succeed." Lord Andrew Charles laughs.

" Where does she live?'" Lord Andrew Charles asks.

"Why don't you walk up the hill and ask Cadet Lowell Lord Andrew Charles?" Kevin tells him.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard walks up the hill where Karissa is sitting under the tall, oak tree reading her novel and listening to her music.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard approaches Cadet Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell is sitting and he bows and says " Good Day Mademoiselle I am Lord Andrew Charles Howard and you are who?"

Cadet Karissa Lowell ignores him for the first time and he repeats himself a second time and she ignores him for a second time and finally he repeats himself for a third time and she looks up and says " Good Day Lord Howard. I did not know that stuffy runny nose aristocrats were parrots."

" Parrots Mademoiselle Karissa?" Lord Andrew Charles asks.

" Yes Lord Preppy. Parrots repeat themselves." Karissa answers " You repeated yourself three times and how irritating it is I heard you the first time."

" You didn't answer me and that is why I repeated myself." Lord Andrew Charles retorts.

" It did it ever occur to you that I was ignoring you intentionally Lord Howard." Karissa asks.

" I thought I would introduce myself to you as I am very interested in getting to know you Mademoiselle Karissa." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

" What are your intentions Lord Howard?" Karissa asks.

" My intentions are honorable Karissa and I will marry you." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

" What Lord Howard and if don't accept your proposal of marriage." Karissa answers.

" I will make you a Duchess Consort and give you a fine manor and a family." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

" I don't want to be a stuffy runny nose aristocrat Lord Andrew Charles and I don't want your Howard money or title either but gladly I will have our children but my terms are that our first child must be a daughter." Karissa exclaims " Or we have no deal."