The Duke's Mistress

Lady Theresa Hardwick is the daughter of a minor aristocrat on Star Base 12.

Lord George Hardwick is a the Lord of a country manor and his wife Lady Elizabeth Tablot is a seamstress for most of the women on Star Base 12.

They live between Sussex and Wessex Territory on Star Base 12 in Starmount Manor.

Lady Theresa Hardwick is the only daughter of Lord George Hardwick and according to him that daughters are not a great commodity to a man

Lady Elizabeth Hardwick loves her daughter Lady Theresa and she raises her along with her brother Lord George JR.

As Lady Theresa grows up She is seduced by her brother Lord George JR and her father also sexually molests her as a little girl.

Lord George would sneak into her bedroom and muffle her mouth and undress her and place his hands between her thighs and with one finger he would massage her clit and Lady Theresa would start to open up her legs wider as she loved it when either her brother Lord George JR or father made her reach orgasm.

Lord George JR would give her cunnilingus and make her have more intense orgasms.

Soon after that Lord George JR would become aroused and mount her and do the unthinkable act and have sexual intercourse with her but before he would climax he would roll her over on her stomach and place her on her knees and have anal sex with her.

Lord George JR would climax in her anus and soon afterwards he would bring his friends in to have his sister but his friends would pay her for her services.

Lady Theresa Hardwick was appointed as one of Lady Karissa ladies in waiting at Balmoral Manor.

Lady Karissa noticed Lord Andrew Charles smiling at Lady Theresa shortly after she gave birth to Lady Elizabeth in May of 2275.

It was Lady Karissa that recommended Lady Theresa to Lord Andrew Charles as his mistress as she was a professional courtesan and was well aversed in pleasing men.

Lady Theresa knew how to please men and Lord Andrew Charles was no exception to the rule.

Lady Theresa Hardwick is sent to keep Lord Andrew Charles happy and satisfied sexually until it is time for their conjugal visit once again.

Lord Andrew Charles grows tired of Lady Theresa Hardwick but keeps her on call and often visits Lady Karissa when he wants to make love.

When Lord Andrew Charles visits Lady Karissa it turns into a insult match with each other and Lady Karissa gets the last word.

" I have come to you once again Lady Karissa. I am tired of Lady Theresa Hardwick. She is quite charming and talented." Lord Andrew Charles exclaims.

" Lord Andrew Charles take a new mistress. No woman would turn you down." Lady Karissa explains.

" I want you Lady Karissa." Lord Andrew Charles exclaims.

" What will give me Lord Andrew Charles?" Lady Karissa asks.

" Name it it's yours." Lord Andrew Charles states.

" I would ask that you to take another mistress, but keep her out of my sight." Lady Karissa explains.

" I am on the birth control pump until I am ready to have another child." Lady Karissa tells Lord Andrew Charles.

Lord Andrew Charles walks over to Lady Karissa with his boyish grim " You are a whore Lady Karissa."

" No whores get paid Lord Andrew Charles and you are a stud the equivalent of a whore." Lady Karissa tells him.

" I would rather fuck a rattlesnake it has more charm." Lady Karissa laughs.

"You are very witty Lady Karissa." Lord Andrew Charles states.

" You are as charming as a new kind of virus. " Lady Karissa throws back.

" Vallah! Lord Andrew Charles why don't you just jack off." Lady Karissa asks.

" I need a woman Lady Karissa." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

Lord Andrew Charles has always been good with his fingers places his hands underneath Lady Karissa's dress and he feels her clit and he smiles " You are enlarged and extended and I love to make you cum Lady Karissa." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

Lord Andrew Charles starts to massage her clit and she starts to ride his fingers and he smiles as he feels her cum on his fingers.

Lady Karissa smiles as Lord Andrew Charles fingers her and makes her cum over and over again.

" I see that Lord Carey is neglecting you as a lover." Lord Andrew Charles exclaims.

" I have no designs on Lord Richard William Carey Lord Andrew Charles and I have you if I need to climax." Lady Karissa tells him.

" We both know that lovers come and go and they are replaceable." Lady Karissa explains.

Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa go after each other like two wild animals and they make love to each other once again

Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa have a I love you but I despise you marriage.

They are both sexually yoked when it comes to making love to each other.

They can exchange insults back and forth to each other but when it comes down to it they love each other.