Ostara 2282

Dressed liked a regal Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann walks into Lord Andrew Charles private study and with her is Lady Elizabeth and Lady Samhain and she is carrying Lord Andrew Charles JR in her arms.

Lord Andrew Charles is having a discussion with his second cousin Lord Richard William Carey, but when Lady Karissa walks into the study Lord Andrew Charles realizes that Lady Karissa is with their children

Lord Andrew Charles and Lord Richard William Carey stop their discussion and give Lady Karissa the proper homage that she is entitled too.

They bow to Lady Elizabeth, Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene and to Lady Karissa.

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane curtsy as does Lady Samhain to Lord Richard William and to their father.

Lady Karissa stands tall with their three children and at the time she is carrying Lord Richard William child.

" Gentlemen.This is Ostara and we don't discuss business on Ostara." Lady Karissa explains.

" There is only twice a year in our wheel that family come together and the other is on Yuletide that begins on December 20." Lady Karissa explains.

" Discuss your business and petty differences tomorrow on a regular day." Lady Karissa explains.

Lord Richard William Carey looks up at Lady Karissa and he agrees that he will discuss business with Lord Andrew Charles on Monday.

" This is Ostara Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lord Richard William Carey." Lady Karissa tells them.

"It's a time to give thanks for that spring has returned and we are only 30 days away from Beltane." Lady Karissa explains.

" We should give thanks that we are family and remember what Christ stated " A house divided can't stand." Lady Karissa explains.

" We agreed that today the family would come together." Lady Karissa reminds Lord Andrew Charles.

Lord Andrew Charles and Lord Richard William Carey look at Lady Karissa and they stop their discussion

They all spend time together in peace and harmony.