Chapter 18 The Cowered, The Brat, And The Forest

Bakugou's POV:

  It's been a stressful week, so I decided to go on a walk in the woods by the school. It was quite and calm.

  The most stressful thing that happened this week was that literally all the girls know about my tourettes.

  Mina did promise that they wouldn't spread it around...

  I continued walking, taking in the scenery for once in my life. It was nice.

  "FUCK OFF!!!"

  I ticked out of nowhere.

  Well it was relaxing for a second...

  I had been ticking more than usual today. My head kept on jerking to the side which was fucking annoying. And was honestly making my neck hurt.

  I decided to sit down on a log and just relax. My head continuing to jerk to the side every once in a while.

  After a few minutes, I heard a rustling in the bushes.

  I snapped my head to the side, to see what was causing the noise. I saw someone duck back down into the bushes.

  "I already saw you dumb ass!"

  I yelled over at them.

  They slowly stood up, reveling themselves.

  It was thee uhhh... animal whispering one. I don't remember his name, and I don't care enough to try. He's a cowered, and I don't see why I should try to remember a cowered.

  "What the fuck were you doing?"

  I asked, clearly annoyed.

  He looked absolutely terrified, but he didn't answer.

  I just stood there, arms crossed.

  "I asked a question dumb ass."

  "I'm sorry!"

  He said quickly.

  I sighed in frustration.

  "That's not what I asked."

  "I-I... I just...I..."

   He stuttered, looking down at his feet.

  I decide that I was feeling nice. So I grabbed his arm and dragged him over to the log, forcing him to sit down. I sat down after.

  He looked at me, wide eyed.

  "I asked a question. I want an answer. So... the answer?"

  "I-I... was... just uhh... training m-my quirk..."

  Well I guess he isn't always a complete wimp, but training is a bear minimum.

  "A-and I herd... you... swearing and st-stuff..."

  He continued.

  "Makes sense."

  I sighed, getting up.

  "But was it really that hard to say that?"

  I looked at him with a slight glare.

  "I-I guess not... but... why w-were you upset?"

  He asked.

  "Upset?"

  I looked at him confused.

  "Y-yeah... you swore really loud."

  "Oh... that..."

  Well Damn it. How am I supposed to explain that. Fuck it. Pretty much everyone else knows.

  "You know what tourettes is?"

  I asked, looking him up and down.

  He nodded.

  "Well I have tourettes. That's why I just cuss really loud out of nowhere, and why I punch Kirishima, even when I'm not mad at him."

  He nodded again.

  "So yeah... I would tell you not to tell anyone, but I seriously doubt you of all people are going to gossip."

  He shook his head quickly.

  "And besides, most of the class already knows, so you wouldn't be able to do much damage."

  After a while I decided to head back to the dorms.

  "Uh, Bakugou?"

  I heard him say as I was walking away.

  "How many people know?"

  He asked.

Author's note:

  This many.

   Anyone crossed off knows

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

   Anyone crossed off knows. I thought it would be easier for yall to request if you knew who all in class 1A knows.

  Sorry it's short, I hadn't posted in a while, so I wrote this really fast.

   Reminder it's not just class 1A who has to find out about this.

   I honestly feel like I've been dragging the story out and the rest of class 1A needs to just find out.

  This feels like a coming out story, but for tourettes.

  Anyway see ya next time on this shit fanfic♡♡♡