Chapter 23 Comfort Provided

Aizawa's POV:

I was concerned, to say the least. I understand that Monama does it, mostly for attention, and someone should probably figure out why... but he couldn't just say something clearly upsetting to one of my students.

I turned to my student.

"Bakugou, what did he say to you?"

He looked down at his own fidgeting hands, refusing to answer my question.

"Bakugou..."

I said a bit softer, trying to get him to look at me.

He continued fidgeting.

I sighed, climbing on to the bed, sitting on Bakugou's left, since Kaminari was on his right.

I placed a hand on his shoulder, waiting for him to look at me. When he finally did, is when I spoke.

"Bakugou... I need to know what he said to you."

Tears fell silently down his face.

Kaminari seemed to get nervous again.

Hizashi immediately climbed onto the bed. Sitting next to Kaminari, and motioning for Kirishima to sit on his other side.

After everyone was situated, I turned back to Bakugou.

"What did he say?..."

I asked quietly.

"Not anything worse than what I've said before."

He responded in a shaky voice, that somehow still held so much attitude.

I hesitated for a second, not sure how to continue.

He seemed to notice that.

"If you heard some of the things I said to Deku in middle school... you would agree with what that asshole said."

He was quickly closing off, and I really needed answers. So I needed to say something soon.

"Ok... well... what did you say to Midoria in middle school?"

He stopped, refusing to look me in the eye.

"Bakugou...?"

"I... told him that...he could never be a hero... a-and..."

"And what?"

I asked, with concern.

"I said... he should t-take a swan dive off the roof of the building."

He said. Tears now rolling down his face.

I was shocked. I knew there was definitely past bullying... but that was a line that I didn't think even Bakugou would cross...

I finally managed to speak up.

"Midoria still seems to like you quite a lot... Did you apologize?"

"no..."

He said. Shame clear on his face.

"Bakugou, why don't you tell me what's wrong with what you told him in middle school..."

I said, trying to put some sense back into the conversation.

"It was a r-really fucked up thing to say... a-and if he actually did it, it would have been all my fault."

"Did any teachers know about the bullying?"

"yes..."

"Did any of them try and put a stop to it?"

"no..."

"Are you sorry?"

"...yes..."

"Why did you say those things?"

"...I... wanted to prove that I was better... that I was strong. And if someone so weak became a hero... then any weakling could become a hero... and it wouldn't prove anything."

I nodded, finally starting to understand his flawed logic.

"Tomorrow, I want you to apologize to Midoria for what you said in middle school... Got it?"

He nodded.

"Now... what did Monama say?"

After a while, he finally spoke up.

"He said my tourettes would make it nearly impossible to be a hero..."

I was finally seeing the connection between this situation, and middle school.

"Well i'm gonna be honest... it'll definitely make it harder for you. But... you are very strong. And I am very confident that you will be able to be a great hero some day."

He seemed at least slightly cheered up by that... but I could still tell that something was bothering him.

"Did he say anything else?..."

I asked. Knowing there was most definitely something else.

He hesitated at first, but eventually he sighed and spoke up.

"He asked... if Kirishima finally left me... and basically said my adutude scared everyone away. And... he wasn't wrong..."

"Wrong about what exactly?"

I was genuinely confused.

"Eventually everyone's gonna realize what a huge dick I am... and then I'm gonna be alone."

That's when Kirishima spoke up.

"We wouldn't just leave you... yeah you can be an asshole... but we still care about you."

"Also..."

Kaminari spoke up.

"Who says we didn't already know that your a dick. Not exactly the easiest thing to hide."

He said with a mischievous smirk.

Bakugou rolled his eyes, with adutude that finally felt like his.

"Oh shut the fuck up."

After it was clear that they were feeling better, Hizashi and I stood up, and headed out.

I turned to him after I closed the door.

"Thank you Hizashi."

He just smiled.

"Anytime."

Bakugou's POV:

After the teachers left, I heard Kaminari speak up.

"Why Present Mic off all people?"

Kirishima just shrugged.

"And why did he blab to the fucking parakeet of all people about my tourettes? He clearly knew... and Mr Aizawa doesn't seem like the type to just gossip to just anyone."

Kaminari shrugged.

Author's note:

Here's the continuation of the last chapter.

Also...

How the fuck yall do that

I love you guys so much.

Any way... what do you want to happen next?

See ya♡♡♡